CHAPTER 4: UNEXPECTED!

The garden which had to be weeded, still looked lush green with greenery at it's crest. Grass covered every mound and pit. Mrs Edevane left Henry alone in the scorching sun. Henry sat down on his knees and began uprooting weeds. The sun was right above his head, shining with full vigour as if in a competition with little boy, trying to test the tolerance that his soul could show. Henry's back began heating up, his whole body sweating as if it was a sponge that was being squeezed by harsh hands. It had been two hours since he was out. He thought of kitchen to be a better place. He started feeling drowsy, his spine aching due the continuous posture, as if all his strength was being inhesitantly sucked up by the heat. His legs felt weak, his vision getting droopy. His whole body was sunbaked, his throat went dry, lips parched, he lost all sensations!

The door bell rang. "Oh! Honey, too early today!"said Mrs Edevane at the sight of his husband, wiping off his face with a nearly wet handkerchief. "Yeah! My work finished early today. Boss gave me a half day" sighed Mr Alex, entering the house. He had a glass of water and asked "Where's Henry?"" Oh! He said he wanted to help in weeding the backyard when he saw me there" said Mrs Edevane raising her brow. "What! In such high temperature!"said Mr Alex panting in disgust. And without any further thought, he straight away darted towards the backyard.

(A/N: And here's one more chapter for all of you. Each of those who read my book, a very big thanks to them. Your reads and votes keep me motivated to post more. But I think I'm not up to your expectations because I can see very few of you are commenting. I'm terribly sorry if the story is going a bit normal and boring right now but believe me, there's soon going to be very big change! Please stay tuned and vote and comment. Each read means a lot to me.)