CHAPTER ONE :- Destiny or Coincidence

"My life fell apart when the only person I ever loved in this world,my sister had left me. After which I had to live in a jail disguised as a house along with a mother,a father, an elder brother who all never acted like one for even once in their lives. And at last I knew I had nothing to lose,nothing to keep,nothing to love. Or so I thought ,until a chaos appears in my life turning everything upside down."

'She was the fire I'd jump in just to get burned.'

Dad:-  I want you to be there in Bangkok for the INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS EXCHANGE meet tomorrow itself. They will arrange a 21 day stay for you there. No questions !

Me:- But Dad isn't it Hyung (elder brother) who was supposed to be there.

Dad:- Your brother will be with me, I am giving you this opportunity you should take it and prove to us that you are not a useless son and fit to be an heir. Don't follow your sister's footsteps!

Me:- Appa (father) please don't bring Noona(elder sister) into this.
I am tired of you always telling her off.

Dad:- Yeah!Yeah! Whatever , Go! Prepare yourselves up you are leaving tomorrow!

The Next Day

Sir! We have a problem"

"What is it, Manager?"  Eric Jiseok replied in his bitter harsh voice.

"The... Jets pilot had a ...ca..caa...car accident he won't be able to come... to his... du..duu..duty" The words of his manager kept cracking as he answered in a hesitant voice.

"WHAT!!!???"

"So... we... have to urgently take the local plane " he said

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN? ....AM I SUPPOSED TO FLY BY LOCAL PLANES? TO AN INTERNATIONAL MEETING?? Eric said in anger.

"I need you to find another pilot immediately! Do you understand?
 And fire that useless pilot." Said he in a state of distress.

"But Sir we don't have much time. I'll book a first-class ticket for you. You will reach just in time.... I promise. ...I'll arrange everything! "

"Are you gone mad? Have I ever traveled in a local plane? Will you make me look like a middle-class."

"Si....sirrr.. we don't have much time...Mr.Jiseok has ordered you to leave within a minute ......please..." The manager exclaimed

"I will kill you if I don't reach in time!"He grabbed his collar and yelled at him in anger

' Blue suit and tweeds with one of Asia's best fabric, matched with a dark black tie with ERICs initials in it's down most corner, along with a long black cloak, black glossing shoes, silver-coated watch, with blue sunglasses studded with diamonds.'
And Eric Jiseok is ready to attend the 'INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS EXCHANGE' board meeting in Bangkok,Thailand. One of the most elite meeting for rich businessmen from around the world.

'Eric arrives at the 'SEOUL INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT' in his Navy Blue Porsche 911 GT3  With black cars surrounding him and  4 to 5  bodyguards twice the size of a human covering one man up'. While Eric and his manager Beom-ji enter the airport hall.

Eric's P.O.V

Entering the crowded airport. And being stared by literally everyone.
Just simply annoying.
Like I couldn't hear them whispering into each others ears.

"Isn't he that billionaires son"

"Jiseok Company's CEO"

"Yes the one who always appears in the covers of magazines"