39

"What the actual fuck?" Here stood Hyunjin, watching Y/n walking towards the idol at their meeting spot but with someone joining her.

That certain someone was nonetheless, her best friend, Minguk.

When they approached Hyunjin, he wore a fake smile and greeted the two. "Hey...I didn't know it was going to be us three." Hyunjin coldly spoke while staring at Minguk.

Furrowing her eyebrows, Y/n looked at Hyunjin then at Minguk. "He's not here to join us." Y/n responded as she pointed at Minguk who nodded his head.

Hyunjin crosses his arms against his chest and only stared at the two. Y/n was sticking close to him as she peered over Minguk's shoulder to look at his phone. To him, it felt like he was the thirdwheel joining Minguk and Y/n on their date.

"Then why is he here? This was supposed to be our date, Y/n." Hyunjin took his phone and texted his manager before stuffing it back in his pocket

It didn't take long for Hyunjin's manager to appear and take the idol back with him. Y/n, who didn't get to explain anything, stood in complete shock as tears threatened to fall.

✨✨✨

"So, that dude didn't even let you explain and just left?" Haruko, Minguk's girlfriend asked with nothing but disappointment mixed in her tone.

Nodding her head, Y/n poked at her bear shaped pancakes. Minguk was absolutely furious with Hyunjin and was on the phone explaining the situation to Yoona and Dowoon. When he sat down with the two girls, Minguk gave Y/n a sympathetic smile.

"Come on, let's go spend the rest of the day forgetting about him!"