THE TIME TRAVELLERS

𝙉𝙊𝙒 𝙋𝙇𝘼𝙔𝙄𝙉𝙂...
𝘐'𝘔 𝘍𝘈𝘒𝘐𝘕' 𝘉𝘠 𝘚𝘈𝘉𝘙𝘐𝘕𝘈 𝘊𝘈𝘙𝘗𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘌𝘙

"𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘪 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘦'𝘳𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘦, 𝘪𝘮 𝘧𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯'"

-

[𝕋𝔸ℕ𝔾𝕃𝔼𝔻]mark's love interest OPEN/CLOSE

[𝕋𝔸ℕ𝔾𝕃𝔼𝔻]
mark's love interest
OPEN/CLOSE

( HER PAST . . . )
TANGLED is a very soft spoken person who's always seen laughing and smiling at even the smallest of things. shes introverted but bright and cheery. she cheers people up inconspicuously and is someone that you will feel like trusting immediately. however, shes a little muddleheaded and can be very careless with her actions. she looks on the good side of others and never doubts their intentions, until its too late. in this case, shes extremely naïve. she, BEAUTY AND THE BEAST and FROZEN have close connections with one another, almost like twin flames but with three people because she understands them both well.

( HER DOUBTS . . . )
▪︎ her family background is not extremely clean and there has been much problems there. what are they, and how have they shaped her to be who she is now? did that affect why they broke up? why is she always so quiet? is there a reason why she is so trusting?
▪︎ why does she have strong bonds with FROZEN and BEAUTY AND THE BEAST?

( WHO SHE IS . . . )
▪︎ faceclaim with a unique or distinct smile and soft features (e.g. yena of iz*one or heejin of loona)
▪︎ born from 1998-2000 (if shes older/younger than him, please emphasise how they met and how they starting dating)

( HER AESTHETICS . . . )
marshmallows! fluffy cheeks! wavy hair! gummy smiles! gummy bears! sprinkles! comfortable silence! bunnies! short shorts! jazz music! anklets! peace signs! shoujo manga! romcoms! blankets! pillows! feathers! scrapbook stickers! polaroids!

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜