𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑2

GOT HER OWN ~ ARIANA GRANDE & VICTORIA MONÉT

"Antonio.."

"What honey, cat caught your tongue?" He said while laughing. My blood was boiling.

"You listen to me scemo (fool) I'm not afraid of you and whatever games you playing make sure you ready to play because it would suck to see you lose" I said with a smile.

No one and I mean no one challenges me and wins. They all end up six feet under.

"Alonor, you better watch your back" he was so angry.

I only Laughed, "No you Listen to me Antonio, I removed you once and clearly you used some Voodoo magic to return. But I'm sure I can do it again and this time for good !" With that I ended the call.

I was so angry, this is not good for my face. This baby makes me millions, I don't need wrinkles over a prank, the last time I checked he was dead.

Flashback
I was digging and digging for hours, the moment I was sure it was wide and deep enough I got out of the pit.

I wiped my sweat and wore my gloves.

"Grab the Legs and I'll grab the hands" I told Lilly. She just stood there shaking like a little coward.

I sighed and stood up straight. "Lilly will you stand there or help me?"

"I cc..Can't do it" she stuttered with tears in her eyes.

"Lilly this was the only way we could get rid of the problem, or did you want to Continue to.." before I could finish.

"Okay! Okay! Let's do it" she said as she bent down to grab the legs.

I smiled, 'that's my girl' I said to myself.

I grabbed the hands and we threw him in.
End

What if someone saw us that night, no! No! I made sure we were alone. I need to get to the bottom of this.

I went inside my closet and threw on a jacket and left the house. I went to my garage and I chose to take my Lamborghini.

"Do you need me to drive you Miss Regio" Adam asked.

I smiled, "No thanks Adam I got this one" I said. He smiled back and left.

I got into the car and left, it didn't take time for me to reach Lilly's home. I got out of the car and looked at Lilly's house it was more of a mansion this was all possible because of me.

I walked in and went to the kitchen and found Lilly and Elijah tickling each other.

I cleared my throat they stopped what they were doing and composed themselves. You could see Elijah blushing.

"Hey Alonor" he said I gave him a smile.

"This is very cute, but I need to talk to Lilly in private" I said looking at Lilly. She frowned and nodded in the direction of her office.

I went up the stairs and entered the office and looked around and heard the door close.

"Well this is nice, but I would add a bit of white to give this room life you know what I mean" I said and turned around to look at her.

"Whatever Alonor, what do you want" she went over to sit on her Chair. I couldn't sit because this is not a situation which can be handled while sitting.

"I'll get straight to the point, I think Antonio is alive" I said. I saw all life being suck off Lilly's face.

"You THINK he's alive, I thought you said he won't bother us" she said screaming.

"Will you calm down, because you screaming won't help and it might cause more problems if someone hears you" I said in a low but venomous tone.

She apologized "so what should we do" she asked. I was as clueless as her for the first time in my life.

"I know someone" she said. I looked at her like she was crazy.

"You can't possibly be thinking of involving someone else are you" I said.

"He can help okay, just listen for once and stop acting like you always have everything under control" she said rolling her eyes.

She took a piece of paper and scribbled something on it and handed it to me.

"Emiliano Lucchesi" I read and looked at her.

"Give him a call and tell him what the problem is and he will get to the bottom of it" she said and left the room.

I went downstairs and walked out the house, got in my car and took out my phone, dialed the number.

It rang, and a very deep voice with an Italian accent answered the phone.

"Emiliano Lucchesi, speak to me" he said doesn't beat around the Bush I like.

"Hey my name is Alonor and I need your help" I said.

"Mm, ti stavo aspettando amore. (i've been waiting for you love).

What, what does he mean.

"I'll text you the address be there at 7am sharp amore" he said and ended the call.

I was In Shock.

That's all for now Friends.xX
I love y'all
Stay safe and blessed.

And what did Emiliano Lucchesi mean?🤔