𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑15

LOYALTY - KENDRICK LAMAR FT RIHANNA

             🍒ALONOR REGIO'S POV🍒

We were on the roof top of a building, I looked through the spy glasses and zoomed in, "I see him moving" I said to Emiliano.

He only hummed, I frowned and turned to look at him, and he was busy on his phone. "Are you even listening to me?" I asked he hummed again.

I sighed and went back to what I was doing, "I wonder what he is doing?" I look at Emiliano and he was still on his phone so I walked up to him and snatched his phone away.

"What the hell are you doing?" He asked in a harsh tone.

I did not respond, I placed the phone inside my bra, he sighed and rubbed his face.

I smirked, "Now we can all participate".  He rolled his eyes and walked away.

I walked to edge of the roof top and looked at my spy glasses, "W..wait isn't that your girlfriend?" I asked Emiliano.

"Girlfriend" he frowned, "Give me that" he snatched the spy glasses from me. His eyes went wide he took of running down the stairs.

"Emiliano hold up" I shouted, I tried running after him but I had on  six inch boots heels.

When I reached the hallway, I look around and I could not see any sign of him, I turn around suddenly everything goes black.

* * * * *

"Wakie, Wakie baby" I blinked a few times, then opened my eyes.

"Ah you finally up" Antonio said, wait a minute Antonio?

I look down and I'm tied up to a pole, I try to free myself but fail miserably. "Let go of me you bastartd"

"Oh baby why would i do that, when i want you here with me" he grabbed my hair and yanked my head sideways causing a burning sensation on my sculp.

"Look at your friend over there" he pointed, I look at where he was pointing and I see the girl who was at Emiliano's office the other day, she was duck taped.

"See angel, Now all we need to do is wait for emi-" the door burst open before he could finish his sentence.

"You son of a b-" Emiliano was held back by Antonio's man.

"Oh bestie you here" Antonio let go of me and started clapping his hands.

"Let them go you sick dog" Emiliano screamed, Antonio looked at him for a second then started laughing.

"Oh I plan to do that, but only you can do that" Antonio said playing with my hair.

Emiliano frowned, "What do you mean" he growled.

"Oh look who Is the dog now, oh well what I mean is that you will choose if you want to take your girlfriend or Alonor" when he said my name he yanked a strand of my hair.

"You are hurting me you fool".

"Oh sorry, but this is nothing compared to the pain I'll will put you through once we get out of here" he said while smiling.

"That won't happen on my watch" Emiliano said and with that the glass shuttered and bullets flew everywhere.

Emiliano knocked the two guys with his head causing them to stumble backwards, kicking both of them where the sun don't shine.

They both fell down dropping their Guns, Emiliano quickly grabbed their guns and shot both of them in the head.

Antonio came behind me and placed his arm around my neck and pointed the gun to my head, I closed my eyes.

"Now Emiliano since you want to be a smart brat, I think two can play" Emiliano turned around.

"For your own information I don't care about her, I want Angelina free" My eyes became watery, was I really going to die because Emiliano doesn't care, I was hurt.

Antonio was shocked, he let go of me and at that moment Emiliano shot his arm and he screamed in pain, I spoke to soon I guess.

Antonio feel down, Emiliano ran to me and cut the rope at once. "Emiliano watch out" I screamed and ran in front of him.

The bullet went through my chest, I feel into Emiliano's arms.

I look up and saw Antonio run away, Emiliano's man came into the room "find that a** hole" Emiliano screamed.

They all ran in all directions, my eyes became heavy.

He looked at me, "Hey hey stay with me" he caressed my face.

I smiled at him, "Don't ever try that you hear me" I only nod and everything goes black.

Excuse my mistakes.
OH OKAY ! 👉🏽👈🏽

THANK YOU GUYS I LOVE Y'ALL!
STAY SAFE AND BLESSED.XX