𝟎𝟖 - 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬

The next day you woke up with a bright smile, the reason being unknown to you but you had to say, it had to do something with the outing you had with Jungkook yesterday. Turns out a break was needed from time to time, it was a good way to get away from the struggles of life and you had Jungkook to thank for that.

"Where's Jungkook?", you asked your mother who was currently cooking in the kitchen.

"Oooh Jungkook", your mother smirked wiggling her eyebrows up and down.

"Oh come one mom! I'm just asking, you don't have to make it weird".

"He's outside in the garden", your mother chuckled as you were already making your way outside.

Jungkook was sitting on a chair turned away from you so you decided to sneak up on him. You got closer and closer until you could see what he was doing from over his shoulders. He was drawing a girl but he hadn't filled in the facial features. You didn't know why but it bothered you so much, was he already with someone? did he have a girlfriend? I mean not that you cared or anything? right...

Your day all of a sudden felt gloomy. Jungkook just then turned around noticing your presence and his eyes widened. He quickly shut his sketchbook and got up.

"W-what are you doing here?", he asked as if he were caught in a crime.

"Don't worry I was just leaving", you tried not to sound upset but it was tough.

Jungkook would usually expect a sassy answer from you but he was confused with your change of facade.

--------------------------------

"You okay?", your mother asked seeing you dazed off rather then eating your breakfast.

"Yeah, I'm fine", you sighed.

Soon Jungkook joined you on the table eating his meal as well but you didn't spare him a glance.

After eating and biding your mother goodbye, you quickly made your way to the car with Jungkook following behind. You had an important meeting today announcing your final decision of whether you were going to merge your company with Daniel's.

"You okay?", this was your second time hearing that question.

"Just drive", you spoke.

Jungkook shrugged your odd behaviour off and his suspicion that something was wrong was only getting stronger when you slammed the door shut on your way out of the car, not even waiting for him.

"What's wrong with this girl today?", Jungkook sighed mumbling to himself.

By the time Jungkook had caught up with you, you had already began the meeting.

All the corporation leaders were there, waiting for your decision which seemed clear as day in your head.

"I've decided to decline the offer, I won't be teaming up with Daniel", the whole room started filling with gasps and whispers with Daniel standing up to protest.

"But Y/N-", he spoke.

"My decision is final", those were your last words before you left the room.

"I'm proud of you, that was a good call", Jungkook nodded in satisfaction.

You ignored his presence once again, heading to the washroom as he waited outside.

Everyone had soon left the floor except of course Daniel who had found a quiet space at the back. He hid behind a wall as he made a call.

"She said NO!", he yelled into the phone catching Jungkook's attention.

"Ughhh we have to do something, I won't let Y/N get away with this", he angrily slammed the desk.

Jungkook never liked Daniel to begin with and now he had a couple reasons why.

You suddenly came out of the washroom but as you were about to speak, Jungkook put a hand on your mouth bringing you closer by your waist as you struggled in his grasp.

"Keep it down", he whispered, you still having no idea what was happening.

You and Jungkook were well hid from Daniel as he continued to talk into the phone.

"There is only one way left, we have to kill Y/N", he spoke as both yours and Jungkook's eyes widened.

You couldn't believe what you were hearing and now you were terrified.

--------------------------------

Thank you for being so patient with me once again❤️✨