You did it again

"WHAT THE YOU MEAN YOU CANT TRACK HER." Why in her right mind did she think she could just leave me outside then just not be home for her punishment just for that I might stop playing mister nice."Melascula cancel all my plans I know someone who can help us" ordering my assistant around to get the driver to send me over to my older brothers house.
~~~~~~meanwhile with Elizabeth~~~~~~
" just call me name if you need anything also Meliodas should be down stairs I left your clothes on the bed" Diane said rushing her words letting Elizabeth take a bath. 'What a nice girl her and Elaine would love her and that man I felt so comfortable being around him, makes my heart melt' Elizabeth thought to herself looking down at her toes.
"Hello bother what do you need, you never come over unless you need something." Elizabeth heard the mans voice from down stairs "some else is here" Elizabeth whispered to her self while getting out the tub that was sadly going cold. As she walked to the bed she heard the one that had her over here in the first place ,MAEL.
Her blood boiled just by the sound of his voice she tiptoed downstairs just to confirm that the she heard was his voice.
She peaked her head from a crack in the rail of the bars, she saw the white hair that looked just like hers but short and fluffy.
She stepped down one more step to get a closer look.
_~_~_~_~_~_~_with mael_~_~_~_~_~_~
Some is watching us, I could feel holes in the back of my head, like they were piercing my soul, directed my eyes back to my bother who was looking at the stairs for some reason,"hey Meli you think you can track someone Important to me they seem to have ran away"
His face twisted like he was thinking about something" no can do I'm sorry bro but I have a guest over maybe in like a day or two" his voice sound so cheerful and carefree,
The question I had now was who was the guest and why is she staying for more then just a one night stand," soooo who is this guest of yours-
_~_~_~_~_~_~with Elizabeth _~_~_~_~_~
THAT BITCH(Elizabeth about to be a baddie) he cheated on me with and HIS FUCKING ASSISTANT, my blood I felt it rise to my head he cheated on me with his assistant, he cheated on me with his assistant, his fucking assistant.
I couldn't stop myself I need to make him feel my pain the pain I have felt for three years,
Then he just cheats in my, and after all of that bullshit he wants to track me down just to torture me oh hell no "ESTAROSSA MAEL WRATH WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT FROM ME!"
( hi potatoes 🥔 how is everyone well on the other hand I ever depressed so I might talk another while to do the next one also I love y'all and my mom will be taking my phone so see y'all later also tell me if I did a good job)(^ω^)