Eyes blue like the atlantic

" B-Babe w-what are you doing h-here please"
Mael's voice trembling and creaking in every, falling to his knees.
Looking up from the ground excepting to see a sad look of forgiveness but instead her face was filled with pure hatred and amusement with a sickly sweet grin on her face, "You cheated on me with my brother you BIT- AHH" Elizabeth lifted her right leg taking the heel of her new red bottoms that were give to her by Meliodas.
Stomping them on Maels head rubbing the red bottom on his head letting the pain sink, in
"Oh honey it's not cheating if I'm not with you, but unlike your worthless ass you got fucked while being in a relationship and the had the audacity to try and track me down just to accuse me of cheating with your worthless , OFF BRAND JOJO LOOKIN ASS. AND LETS NOT ACT LIKE YOU DIDN'T SLEEP WITH MY COUSIN, YOU EVEN TRIED SLEEPING WITH MY BEST FRIEND YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF TRASH, I DON'T WANT YOU ANYWHERE NEAR ME."
Elizabeth took her foot from from Maels head and continued to walk toward the front door,
On the other hand Meliodas had been waiting outside the front door for Elizabeth to finish her little"conversation" while on his phone.
_~_~_~_~_~_~_~Elizabeth pov_~_~_~_~_
Why me of all people, why did I have to heartbroken, but something feels weird I need to get back home and pack my things I can't stay here,"huh" confusion twisted my face to see a blonde on a motorcycle like he was for someone " oh your ready come you haven't had anything to eat have you" flashing a sweet and cheerful smile i-it made me fill so warm.
I wanted the warmth that sweet warmth, I sat on the back of his motorcycle and wrapped my arms around his waist, smelling his sweet smell. I haven't something like this since my mother died.
"And we are here,come let's go" he said
reaching his hand out to me "come I can't have you hurting yourself on my watch now can I" his smile I wanted more "o-Oh ok" the restaurant was more like a place " you know this place has parfaits the size of someone's head" his been here before but this place looks so expensive " I've never been to somewhere so expensive and well um graceful" his face stayed blank, out of nowhere he balled on of his fist and cuffed in his hand like he had figured something while his face lit up with excitement like child, to be honest it was pretty cute " You can get everything you want for a whole day and I will pay it but in exchange you tell me everything about you and give me your number." But why would someone like him cute, strong, handsome,and I'm guessing rich want me of all people there ar e girls that look ten times better than me, but I guess letting people hear my problems aren't that bad.
Time skip
"So now that we have all of our food tell me about where you work"
"Um well my family was rich but my father left my mother so me and my two older sister had nothing, so as soon as I graduated high school I started working to be a children's doctor I had be top of my class I graduated with everything I needed for College but for some reason I didn't
One college asking for me to go to their school. So I just had to work as a stripper, lucky for me I never got raped or touched but my sisters worked with me and they were the ones Who where getting touched from the customers, even tried to force himself on me, I worked there for one year until quit I was able to pay for college finally, then I meet him,we moved in and at the time since I had payed of my college bills and didn't have a job I was living off of him for three years. But out of nowhere he got a huge promotion and that FUCKING assistant and everything went down hill.

Elizabeth looked up from her food to see Meliodas with the saddest smile on his face.

"I'm sorry did I make up sad my life can be so depressing to some people I will stop talking okay" Elizabeth waving her hands in the air,

Meliodas reach his hand across the table  caressing her with his thumb is soothing Motion."It's just your beautiful and you have such a sweet smile and voice all you want is the warmth you where missing and I'm guessing your father cheated on you mother and she fell into a depression and all you wanted was warmth, and I have the strongest urge to give you all the warmth and love you will ever need"

He leaned in to Elizabeth his breath warm her face red "My sweet BUNNY"