Background info

I own no rights to photos or the characters of Fruits basket

Hello I'm Azzy Sohma. I'm 16 years old and have lived at the Sohma estate since I was found by Hatori when I was 6. So ten years, and I have never been outside since. I mean I would like to go outside but sadly my health has other plans.
You see like Yuki I also have asthma but if I so much as get a cough i have to bedridden for days.
I'm also not allowed outside the house on Akito's orders. That doesn't stop me trying and he doesn't like that.
When I was brought to the Sohma estate bearly alive, according to Hatori, Akito, Yuki and Hatsuharu all took a liking to me. About a month of being there and being nursed back to health, I meet Kyo and the same feeling was formed.
It was very hard dealing with these four overprotective boys who always wanted my attention. Akito sometimes used the fact that he was head of the family, to get me away from the other three. It didn't go down very well with me.
What everyone in the Sohma family learned was that no one could say no to me. Even though Akito used violence to control people he never once laid a hand on my in a threatening manner, the worse I got was him raising his voice when I did something he didn't like.
As the years went on I grow up into a young lady. I have short strawberry blonde hair and strawberry blonde eyes. I have an hour glass figure.
As the years went by I developed a strong relationship with Akito, Yuki, Kyo and Haru. Even when Kyo went to train in the mountains and Yuki moved out with Shirgure they still kept in touch but I missed them terribly.
I also know about the Zodiac curse and Kyo's true form as I have witnessed both. We also found out that I can hug all the boys in the family and the members of the Zodiac curse don't change.
Over all I'm very loved in the Sohma family, especially by those four boys.
Oh, sorry I have to go as Haru is going out to find Kyo to fight him and I'm sneaking out before Akito wakes up. I know I'm going to be in big trouble with all four of them but what is life with out a little risk.