The hot springs

Third person pov:

It had been nearly a month since Valentine's day. The last time Yuki and Kyo heard from Azzy. They both new something was very wrong with her, she just wouldn't say.

For the last week when they have called, Hatori had picked up and said she wasn't at home. They tried to get out of him what was wrong with her but he just said they would find out soon. It put them on edge.

It was one night when miss Honda was at work that Momiji had stopped by to give something to Torhu.

Torhu had just got home from a long day at work when suddenly Momiji come up to her.

"Torhu, you're home, come in. I just got here to" he said as he dragged her to the living room. Five minutes later everyone was sitting in the living room.

"Torhu you know how you gave us all Valentine's day chocolates? Well I want to take you to a hot spring for white day tomorrow, how does that sound?"

"Momiji that is to much. I mean I like the idea but it's to much" Torhu said all out once. She couldn't believe that he wanted to take her to a hot spring.

"No it's fine plus Azzy is there and I'm sure she would like some company and Yuki and Kyo will be coming to" Momiji said as he bounced on the spot. Yuki and Kyo snapped their heads to Momiji.

"What the hell do you mean Azzy is at the hot spring. Why did no one tell us?" Kyo demanded.

"Well I guess there is no more hiding it. On Valentine's day, when Kagura and I went to the estate we walked in on Azzy crying to Hatori. Azzy and Akito had gotten in to a fight about her going to school and they broke up. Azzy tried to stay strong but we knew she was breaking. She didn't want you two to know because you had school. Hatori has kept me updated and said that when Haru got back he was so mad it took him, Azzy and Kagura to hold him back from killing Akito. Akito as been trying to talk to Azzy since it happened but she won't go near him. She need to get away so Hatori and Haru dropped her off at the hot springs a week ago to help her relax" Shirgure explained. Everyone, beside Momiji, looked at him shocked.

Yuki and Kyo knew that her going to a public school would not sit well with Akito. But for them to break up over it was not what they expected. Torhu could just see from how Azzy talked about Akito that she truly loved him. She couldn't imagine how she must be feeling.

"So I was thinking we could leave tomorrow. Is that ok?" Momiji asked, breaking the silence. He knew he shouldn't have said anything but Azzy need Yuki and Kyo.

"Yes, we will leave tomorrow" Yuki said. The sooner he was with Azzy the better. Kyo felt the same.

The rest of the night went quickly. They all had dinner and went to bed.

The next day, everyone was in the car on the way to the hot spring. Momiji was chatting happily to Torhu. But Kyo and Yuki were in there own worlds.

Why would Azzy not tell them about her and Akito? Did Akito really dump her? Was she really going to come to their school?

So many thoughts were running through their minds they didn't notice Torhu and Momiji looking at them.

"They seem really on edge" Torhu said quietly so she didn't disturb them.

"It makes sense. Akito was the most protective of her. He loves her more then anyone. He would do anything to keep her safe. It was quite a shock when we heard of their breakup. You see Akito's health is just as fragile as Azzy's except he can get better sooner. As per the old fork tail, there is a God that controls the Zodiac animals and as per the old fork talk the God dies first unless the curse is broken. We don't know how to break the curse and if we did Akito would be the first to jump at that chance. I guess you could say that Akito is that God, which means he is going to die soon. We don't know when and I think he is scared that he will lose Azzy and won't see her when he dies. I once over heard him telling Hatori that when he dies the only person he wants to see is Azzy. Azzy knows about the curse and Akito's fate but we have kept it hidden that he could die at any moment from her. And something else that Azzy doesn't know is that the day after her eighteenth birthday he was going to purpose. I hope they get back together. As much as they clash and fight they are really good together. They are each others equal and she is excatly what Akito needs" by the time Momiji had finished Yuki and Kyo were listening. They knew that Akito loved her, but to asked her hand in marriage was more than they thought. They knew in that moment that they had to convince Azzy to talk to Akito and hear him out and maybe it was time she knew the whole truth of Akito's fate.

"Here we are" Momiji said as the car stopped and they all got out.

They just hoped Azzy would listen to them.