The Day Of The Date chapter 5

Warning?: kinda lemon

"Kenma, remember our date is in like 5 minutes" said Kuroo opening Kenma's door, "K-Kuroo get out i'm changing" said Kenma blushing, "And that's the best part.." said Kuroo walking inside Kenma's room, Kuroo sat on Kenma's bed.

Kenma grabbed his stuff he's going to wear and went into his bathroom in his room, Kuroo felt like he just experienced the ultimate rejection.

Kenma came out of the bathroom, he was wearing a plain black sweater, a grey beanie, and black jeans.

"You look good," said Kenma, "not too shabby yourself" replied Kenma.

Kuroo was wearing a red plaid flannel, a plaid black t-shirt, and black jeans.

"You ready?" asked Kuroo standing up, "yeah, you?" asked Kenma, "yeah" said Kuroo.

Kuroo went to Kenma and grabbed his wrist so he wouldn't go anywhere, Kenma looked up at Kuroo. Kuroo kissed Kenma and they started making out for like 2 minutes.

"Let's go now" said Kuroo, Kuroo grabbed Kenma's wrist and left his room, "I...I lo-love you Kuroo" said Kenma blushing, Kuroo blushed too "haha, you are so cute" said Kuroo with a laugh, "W-what!? Don't laugh!" said Kenma, "sorry, sorry, you were being cute, but when are you not cute" said Kuroo messing up Kenma's hair.

-time skip to going out-

Kenma was clinging onto Kuroo to let everybody know Kenma was Kuroo's personal belonging, Kuroo just smiled the whole time Kenma was clinging onto Kuroo.

"Clinging on me huh?" said Kuroo teasing, "fine" said Kenma, he let go of Kuroo's arm, "Nu! I really like it, sorry!" said Kuroo hovering and hugging Kenma.

Kuroo stopped hugging Kenma in hopes Kenma would cling onto him, but instead he just started playing on his phone. Kuroo picked up Kenma kidnapper style.

"Alright Kenma if you aren't going to give me attention then i'm going to give you my attention" said Kuroo, "what logic is that?" asked Kenma, "shut up and love me" said Kuroo, "then put me down" replied Kenma.

Kuroo put Kenma down, Kenma went on his tippy toes and kissed Kuroo.

-time skip to a clothing store-

"Hey! Kenma! Wanna get matching jackets?" asked Kuroo, he was pointing at a red jacket with white stripes almost at the end of the sleeve and a back cat sitting down, "sure how much is it?" asked Kenma, "Like my parents gave me 4,000 yen" said Kenma, "Man your rich" said Kuroo, "I asked a question Kuroo" said Kenma, "oh it's 15 yen per person, I could pay for it if you want" Kuroo said, "oh it's okay-" said Kenma, "I'm getting a job tomorrow so let me pay for it" said Kuroo, "oh if you insist..by the way, what job are you getting, cause i'm going to my first job tomorrow too with Akaashi" said Kenma, "hm, i'm going to get a job at the bookstore nearby our house with Bokuto" said Kuroo, "me too" said Kenma.

Kuroo hugged Kenma, "Yay! We get to be together more!" said Kuroo, "wanna go look for more clothes?" asked Kenma, "sure" said Kuroo.

Kuroo and Kenma went looking around, for some clothes. They went to the dress aisle and Kuroo pulled out a sailor uniform, Kenma blushed.

"You're going to wear it when we get back" said Kuroo, Kenma blushed more, "hehe your going to be my little school girl tonight" said Kuroo playfully, "little s-school g-girl what does that mean?" asked Kenma, "hm, nevermind we got to keep this pg for you" said Kuroo, "Kuroo..I know all that stuff already" said Kenma bluntly.

Kuroo bought the uniform and the jackets, Kenma bought a bunny hair clip and cat overalls. They paid for their stuff and went out of the store

"I wanna go get food" said Kuroo, "ok, me too" said Kenma, "Let's go get Mcdonalds!" said Kuroo, grabbing Kenma's hand.

They reached a nearby Mcdonalds and ordered food, Kenma got nuggets, and a soda. Kuroo got french fries and that's it. Kenma was looking at Kuroo's french fries, Kuroo noticed.

"Want some?" asked Kuroo, Kenma nodded.

Kuroo grabbed a french fry and fed it to Kenma, Kuroo blushed because Kenma was actually eating and he was cute.

"I love you, you cute little thing" said Kuroo, "I love you too" replied Kenma.

-time skip at the Kuroken household-

Kuroo and Kenma was cuddling while watching a movie

"Hey Kenma, I have a question for you" said Kuroo, "yeah?" replied Kenma, "Will you be my boyfriend?" asked Kuroo, "...y-ye-..sure" said Kenma shyly.

Kuroo kissed Kenma softly and lightly compressed Kenma's cake. (probably one of the most lemon thing I ever wrote)

"Nice cake" said Kuroo, Kenma blushed and just hugged Kuroo tighter.

I am so sorry