Chapter 2 OK then

This has to be the biggest prank in the world. A magical door seriously? Either she's fooling me or this is for real. It's probably the first one. But I woke up. Which is weird because I didn't even fall asleep. And this is an room I have never seen before

I'm in a bedroom with two beds. A guy whose 20 is sleeping in the bed opposite the room. There's boy clothing everywhere. It clicked in my head. I'm in a guys dorm room. I removed the blanket and looked down at myself. Um im wearing nothing but mens boxers. I have a guys body now.

I found the bathroom and ran to the bathroom. A 20 year old guy with brown eyes and short black hair stares back at me. I smiled and the reflection copied. I flex my new muscles and the reflection is copied. I pulled my arm hair and it hurt. Ok she was right, this is real. I'm actually him. Wait what smells. I lifted my arm and smelled it. Yep that's me. Why do guys smell? I find the deodorant and put it on when I assume his roommate walks in.

'Good morning chad.' Chad is his name. He looks like a chad.

'Whats up.'

'I'm guessing you dreamed of Stacy last night.'

'Um yeah, how did you know that?'

'I woke up in the middle of the night and saw your tent raised.'

'Yeah your right.'

'I can't blame you. She's hot. Anyway we have the double date tonight with Katie and stacy.'

'Yes, I'm excited.'

'It's gonna be lit. oh yeah one more thing happy birthday. 21 years old and having your first drink tonight. You're all grown up now.'

After that I got dressed. I winged it and put on jeans and a white t-shirt. I'm excited to try alcohol for the first time. But can I fake being chad. I don't even know anything about him. Let alone how to go on a date with a girl. God these 7 days are gonna be long.

Look i'm not an expert on anything. Unless you count loneliness, in that case in a pro. I have never been on a date before. I have never had anyone show any romantic interest in me and they never will. According to everyone at school ugly and im gonna die alone with a bunch of cats. When you hear things like this over and over again, you start to believe it. I already have my cats' names picked out (pumpkin seed, midnight, and teddy). This is gonna be a long date.