Chapter 22: Loss

Charging towards the beast with full confidence they looked at each other and nodded. They each leaped to one side of it preparing to attack. Bakugo swung his hands behind him causing him to fly towards the beast. "He transferred the lighting to me last time with his metal. Attack him when he's not holding onto me this time. GOT THAT EXTRA!" 
      Kaminari smiled. "SURE SURE CREEPER BOI." Bakugo knew it wasn't the time to argue and continued on forward. The nomu let out metal from both sides to attack them. Both of them dodged. Bakugo smirked as he swiftly dodged metal coming at him from different directions. Suddenly he felt something warm drip down his stomach. He felt pain. Kaminaris eyes widened as Bakugo screeched dangling from a metal bar stabbed from his stomach. Kaminari knew it wasn't the time to stay frozen in his steps as always.
    He ran over to Bakugos aid and leapt over the beams the nomu let out. He tripped over one and hit his head on another. Facing the sky he saw a something sharp flying his way. He rolled over to his left scared shitless. He felt blood drip down his arm. He stared at his arm and looked back at Bakugo. His eyes teared up as Bakugo slid down. "BAKUGOOOO." He yelled out getting back up and running towards him. Bakugo was a ragdoll at this point.
  Kaminari ran huffing and puffing out of breath. He leaped with his arms out forward as an attempt to catch him. He shut his eyes tight as tears came running down. He laid on the floor and slowly opened his eyes. Bakugo was farther than he thought. Kaminari sprung back up running towards him. "OI BAKUGO!" He fell next his body.
   Bakugo slowly opened his eyes. His eyes were flooded in tears. He coughed and began to croak, "A corpse can't be number 1."
  Kaminari shook his head. "Your not gonna die. You can't die. You wont die." Bakugo spoke up once more in his raspy voice. "I don't wanna die, Du-Denki." Kaminaris shut his eyes and threw his hands on Bakugos body. "PLEASE DONT DIE!" Crying he heard Bakugo try to say something. He put his ear closer to his mouth. "Ejirou, Mom, Dad I- im weak im sorry."
   Kaminari placed his hand on Bakugos eyes and slowly shut them. "IM SO FUCKING WEAK. I- IM JUST A WUSS. I CANT DO ANYTHING I CANT PROTECT ANYONE. IM NO SHOUNEN PROTAGONIST IM NOBODY IM NOTHING." Kaminari cried out and began to stand he pointed at the nomu who was looking for a better fight. "and thats why Ill destroy you and prove myself wrong." He put a thumb down as he stood and began sprinting towards it. "Ill kill it Ill kill it Ill kill it Ill kill it Ill kill it Ill kill it." Was all that was on his mind.
  Suddenly he stopped. He felt arms wrap around him. And held him back.

HEYYY SO IM SORRY IT TOOK FOREVER TO UPDATE BUT I GOT MY PHONE TAKEN AWAY AND JUST GOT IT BACK 2 DAYS AGO UVU I WILL TRY TO UPDATE EVERY OTHER DAY STILL THO.