09

ROSE

''Turn on your stomach, ass up.''

There was no room for any sort of argument. What Tobias wanted, Tobias got. I complied within a second of his command and I felt exposed, though, I wasn't ashamed or self-conscious. I glanced over my shoulder and saw something I never thought I'd see.

Tobias was looking at my exposed body, the most sensitive part of it. It was like he was a lion, and I was his prey – that was how hungry and greedy he was watching me. And the mere anticipation sent chills down my spine as I tried desperately not to beg for more.

However, if he asked, I would've begged.

I bit my bottom lip as I felt his index finger trace down my cli.

''You're dripping wet, Rose.'' He mumbled as he lowered down and left a trail of open, wet kisses down my back, ''Is this what you wanted?''

I heard his belt unbuckle and within a moment, he was naked. He was quick to roll on a condom and I was grateful. Pregnancy wasn't something I feared, as I was sexually active for a while and had an implant, however, I didn't want to catch any diseases, though I doubted he had any.

I wanted to yell and scream for him to hurry up, and with the slightest smirk he had given me, he knew exactly what I wanted, and it was what he didn't want to grant me. The tip of his cock was at my entrance and slowly, he slid inside of me. Inch by inch, as slow as it was possible.

I felt myself clenching around his dick as he groaned, his deep voice echoed in my ears like the most beautiful melody. ''God, Rose, you feel so good wrapped around my cock.''

I couldn't contain the sounds that slipped past my mouth, especially after Tobias began to fuck me, roughly. I didn't even see the savage thrusts coming, as he didn't give me the time to even figure out how this was all going to play out.

He was ruthless, merciless and I adored every single time he buried himself deeply inside of me. Our moans and groans filled the deadly silent room as I was trying desperately to hold everything back.

''You're such a good girl, Rose,'' He muttered, ''You're taking my cock so well.''

His words made me feel all sorts of things. Mainly, it was arousal that I never felt before. Tobias knew how to provoke all the worst parts of me and this time, it was primal greed that I felt.

I suppressed a scream when he slammed into me, forcefully, deeply. His hands gripped my breasts, and he squeezed them tightly.

''Your tits are so nice, Rose.'' A slight chuckle came from him, ''They fit into my palms perfectly.''

''Please, Tobias.'' I groaned out and turned to look at him, ''More, I need more.''

He was quick to shift positions. I was straddling his lap, and he grabbed my hair, tugged on it which made me tilt my head backwards. Tobias began to kiss my neck, ''What do you need, Rose? I need you to use your words.''

''I need to feel your cock deeper, please.'' At this point, all of the self respect I had for myself flew out of the window, and I didn't care. I was living in ecstasy and I never wanted this night to end. Tobias was definitely experienced in bed and he knew how to make me feel good.

He propped himself on his elbows and raised a challenging eyebrow. Droplets of sweat dripped from his forehead and it made him look so attractive in my eyes.

''Go on, then.'' He taunted, ''Give yourself what you want, Rose.''

I smirked and lowered myself onto his hard cock. I was grateful for my previous sex partner, because he was kinky as hell and taught me a thing or two that Tobias never saw coming.

The moment I began with slow movements and placed my palms on his chest for support, I saw it in his eyes – he lost. Slowly, seductively, I moved my hips and positioned myself in a way to make him go deeper inside of me.

He groaned, cussed out and then brought his lips to mine. I felt fire erupt in that kiss and I never stopped moving. I picked up the pace as his tongue entangled with mine. He bit my bottom lip ever so slightly and I barely suppressed the desire to bite him harder.

Instead, I gave him a kiss I'd never given to anyone. It was so deep, passionate and rough. His hands came to my ass and he squeezed my cheeks tightly with a slight whimper into the kiss.

I made Tobias whimper.

I couldn't hold back anymore. Fuck this slow shit, I needed to cum all over him and I needed it now. He used his hands to slam me down onto his cock and to show me who was in charge.

Soon enough, his dick twitched and his breathing became unsteady, uneven.

''Fucking hell,'' He groaned out, ''You're so fucking good at this, Rose.''

I laughed. It was the first time he cursed out properly and I wasn't going to let it slide, ''Language, Tobias.''

He slapped my ass, harshly, ''Shut up.''

Both of us were nearing the edge and I was unable to prevent moans from coming out of my mouth. Tobias slammed me down once again and found his release. He didn't let go of my hips until he emptied himself completely into the latex and I followed suit.

The two of us laid together, in a sweaty mess, in silence till morning came. And once morning came, so did his stoic personality.