15

ROSE

I couldn't get enough of his kisses. His lips tasted so sweet, so alluring. It was truly an addictive taste that I didn't want rinsed off me, ever. I tried two times to take the lead, though both times were a failure. Tobias set the pace and there was nothing I could do but to follow it.

His hands were all over my body. Each spot he'd touch would burn once he removed his hand. It was such a blissful moment. It was getting more intense, too. By the time we were out of the kitchen, I was in my underwear and he was still fully clothed.

Some of his skills were worth praising.

We ended up in his bedroom, again. He removed his shirt and threw it on the floor whilst I laid underneath him, exposed to his hungry gaze. It was different this time – although I loved myself, my body, I felt like I wasn't good enough. I averted my eyes from him in embarrassment and hid my face in my hands.

It didn't take him long to grab both of my wrists and pin them above my head with one hand, while the other one held a firm grip on my chin, ''Don't hide from me, Rosa. I want to see all of you.''

He kissed me, deeply, passionately. His tongue teased mine and I could feel him smirk into the kiss. I couldn't get enough of him. At first, all of it was slow. His kisses, movements and the way he caressed my stomach.

As if he had sensed the anticipation that was building deeply inside of me, Tobias chuckled against my lips and slowly trailed his index finger, going from my chest, down to the most sensitive part of my body - the one where I needed his touch the most.

Slowly, he began to rub his finger over the panties that I wore. It was a miracle how they stayed on, along with my bra, but it seemed like he intended to use it as a foreplay. I could feel myself getting wet from his touch and moans slipped past my lips.

''Tell me something, Rose.'' He muttered as he made some distance between us, just enough so that he could take off his pants and boxers, ''Are you on the pill?''

I was taken aback, ''Yes, why?''

The grin that formed on his face chilled me. It was a dangerous feeling that I had, and the mere thought of what was going through his head was driving me insane.

''I want to fuck you raw, Rose.'' He stated, ''To feel you completely with nothing between us.''

I was breathless, ''I have an implant.''

Tobias grinned, ''Perfect.''

He continued to rub my aching clit over the thin fabric, and groans slipped past his lips once he removed his fingers, which were coated in my juices. He licked it before he brought his finger onto my lips, ''Taste yourself for me, Rose.''

I complied whilst staring in his eyes, which seemed to have darkened a little bit. It was desire and lust written all over his face and it was something that I found myself yearning for.

''Such a good girl.'' He praised, and brought his head lower for another kiss. Whilst we kissed, for what seemed to be four seconds, he managed to get my bra and panties off in one swift motion. It was magic.

His cock was hard. I licked my bottom lip and was desperate to feel him in my mouth. Precum was dripping from the tip and it looked delicious. He saw the way I was gawking at him and shook his head.

''No need to look at my cock like that, baby,'' He said, ''You can suck it if you want.''

I didn't need to be told twice. I was on my knees, beside the bed within two seconds. I gripped it with one hand and stroked it a few times. He was hot and it twitched in my palm, which made me too eager to get a taste of him.