How you guy's met

This was inspired bye XxAtlasxXAndFriends

♤ Riddle♡
As he was walking in the halls once again trying to stop Ace and Duce from causing trouble well that is what he thought. " Ace and Duce for the last time stop-!" He then saw instead of the two trouble makers a unfamiliar boy/girl tangled up in wires. " He he he... Hi ... there? you said looking at the short red head.
" The names Y/n nice to meet you -?" you said trying to get the shortys name. " Riddle and how did you get tangled up in all those wires? " asked you. " Um... long story short I was trying to fix something and I got stuck in these wires can you please help me?" you asked Riddle " Sure." He said helping you out of there and putting the wires back in place.

♡ Idia ♡
He was patiently waiting for ortho to come back and when he did he came back with a unfamiliar boy/girl. " O- Ortho w- who is t- this?" Idia said covering his face with his hoodie." Hi I'm Y-y/n. I'm new here so he volunteered to show me around. Your soo lucky to have him as a brother!" you told the shy blue boy. " Ya and she/he are friends with me now!" Ortho cheerfully said. " T-thank you." He said stuttering. "Oh no problem without him I would be lost literally! " you told him. " So  you must be Idia. He talks about you a lot." You said to him. " Y-yeah." He said.

♤ Duce ♤
Duce was exited for today because e heard his childhood bff would be going to the same school as him. When you saw him you ran towards him hugging him tightly. " Oh my gosh  Duce I haven't seen you since forever!" you said over exaggerating. " It's only been 12 years y/n." He said laughing at you. " Ya forever!" you told him again you were both happy to see each other again.

☆ Sebek ☆
You were both enemy's you guy's always fight over Malleus because believe it or not you both had a lot in common but you never agreed with each other.
" No I don't!" you protested. " Yes you do!" Sebek told you you both were fighting over something dumb again. " Break it up you two!" Lilia and silver got the both of you for the second thousandth time. You were starting to get sick of the fighting so you stoped and walked away. You try to get along with him but it never works you both have been doing this for years and years. So you decided that you weren't going to talk to him anymore if that would stop the fighting.
So you did that and it resulted in you not talking to him at all.

Ok that is all for today tell me what scenario I should do next or if I should add another character