💓 Walking in on you changing 💓

So .... the love potion might never get published but I'm gonna try to work on it and see if I can finish it TwT

Warning: Bad grammar , flustered hot boy's, pervs!
__________________

Words:

Date: Oct.27. 2020

Key: y/n = your name, f/f= favorite food

♠️ Duce♠️

You had just finished school anemone of your ,as classes where P.E great just great.

And today it just had to be hot as hell and your dormm being far away from the school great.

As you finely got back to your dorm you went up to your room to freshen up bit little did you know a certan navey haired boy noticed you for got your jacket.

So he went to your dorm to give you your jacket. '

Wow it's pretty hot today.' He thought as he wiped a drop of sweat off his head.

Just as you where changing into some comfy clothes you heard "Hey y/n you forgot... *slam*!"

A blush spread across your face as you hurried up to get ypur clothes on.

As you came out of the room you where welcomed with a flustered Duce.

"I am so sorry!"He screamed over and over again handing you your jacket and running out of your dorm.

"Well.... that was a great way f start the week!" You sacasticly chuckled still blushing.

⚡ Sebek ⚡

Atlas another day of dealing with these idiot's and you already feel drained

"How do they put up with theeeem~!?"You groaned as pushing your hair back.

You then began to freshen yourself up before bed.

Just as you where about to put your shirt on you heard the door creak open.

"Y/n Malleus - sama needs....! I-I-IM SO SORRY I DIDN'T.... GAH LOCK THE DOOR!" He stammered running out of your dorm room slamming it closed vkvering his face.

" . . ." You than began to blush out of embarrassment.

"... WHY DONT I LOCK THE DOOR!?" You groaned hitting your head on the wall.

❤Kalim❤

You just wanted to eat but no being the cluts you where you spilt f/f, your drink all over your brand new white shirt, and even bumped into Kalim falling on top of him.

"Why do I have to be such a cluts?" You cried holding out the ruined shirt.

It had stains all over it even the sleeves and it was a short sleeve how did you do that!?

"Ugh! This was supposed to be a gift for my sister/brothe too.... Oh well I can still give it to her/him..heh heh.." you awkwardly laughed with an evil smile knowing how much of an cleanfreak they where.

" Hey y/n what's taking you so.... Ahhh! I'm so sorry y/n!" Kalim shrieaked out slamming the door blushung like crazy.

"... Oh that's just lovely I didn't lock the door what's next a piano falls on me?!" You sacasticly grumbled out flustered.

🍓 Riddle 🍓

You just wanted to go to bed after a long busy day of studying with Riddle that's the hardest studying you've ever done.