⋆𝒷𝑒𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓉⋆

After confirmation from the police that Jacob was definitely free from the suspect list, the Barber's enjoyed the rest of the holiday. The whole two days they had left were pretty fun, they'd gone to art classes, played on the beach and laughed as they swam in the ocean.

But something was wrong with Laurie, Y/N could tell. She'd been acting weird from the moment Jacob was arrested in the café but she'd been acting even worse since the two of them had woken up to the sound of a slamming door.

Y/N and Jacob were floating around in the ocean together, smiling and holding hands as the waves made them bounce around every few seconds. Jacob's hair was all wet and had bits of sand in it and it was drooping down over his eyes. He had to keep letting go of her hands so he could move his hair out of his face, it was kinda of cute, Y/N thought.

Of course, her hair was all over the place too but she didn't have an urge to move it every moment or two. Jacob held her hands again and glanced over at his parents who were sitting on the sunchairs- watching them. He chuckled softly and gave a shy wave over to them before looking back at Y/N. "Sad we're going home tomorrow?" He asked her.

Y/N shrugged a little and smiled, she had a fun time in Mexico- besides the whole 'Jacob getting arrested' thing- but she was glad to be heading back home. "Yeah, a little."

Jacob smiled and squeezed her hands a little, being tossed up by another wave, "You know, my parents are thinking of moving, to have a new start. Maybe you could have your own room in this place." He chuckled softly as he let go of her hands so he could wipe some sea water out of his eyes.

"No I like sharing a room with you, most of the time. You know, when you're not being crazy." She smiled a little and regretted saying it the moment she saw him look away and start to look a little upset.

"Yeah.. sorry.." He mumbled and sighed, shaking it off the best he could before looking back at her again and giving her a smile. "Want to head back to the beach now?"

༄༄༄༄༄

Jacob and Y/N were back at the hotel, packing up the stuff that they wouldn't need the next day to save time. Jacob's suitcase was a little full and wouldn't close, Y/N giggled. "Need help?"

Jacob shook his head as he bit his lip and furrowed his brows, trying really hard to close the suitcase. He grunted in frustration before the zip finally moved around and shut the case. "Fucking finally." He muttered before flopping down onto the bed.

Y/N put her case down and layed down besides him, she looked at his long and messy hair, playing with it for a moment. "I think you definitely need a haircut." She giggled and smiled.

He laughed and nodded, running a hand through his hair, "Yeah, I know. I'll get one when we get home, then we can get to work on moving." He smiled at her and gently took her hand into his.

She giggled softly and nodded, "Good idea." She told him before grabbing the remote and turning on the TV. She definitely wouldn't miss that crappy daytime TV stuff, but she was glad to see that there was a movie playing. And then, sooner or later, they drifted off to sleep together.

༄༄༄༄༄

Y/N looked over at Jacob and saw that look in his eyes, the look she feared seeing the most. She could hear his heavy breathing and the wrinkes between his brows becoming more and more defined as the other side took over him.

"Jake," She whispered to him, "Come on, think of something happy.." She told him, her own heart beat increasing further as she saw no efforts being made to stop himself from giving into it. Maybe he was trying.. maybe it was just too strong.

He slowly sat up, eyes trailing over the fragile girl who was laying next to him. It pissed him off. Did it? How she was trying to control him, as if someone like her could control him. He should listen to her! She was too weak, the look of fear in her eyes as she looked at him. Shit, he was scaring her. He could practically hear her heart beating out of her chest. He should've calmed her down..

Jacob leaned forwards, hovering over her as he placed a hand on her neck, scowling as he squeezed. "Something happy? Nothing comes to mind." He told her as he continued holding her down by her neck, feeling her hands wrap around his wrist.

"Jake.." She managed to breathe out before he moved his hands away from her neck and to her shoulders, wrapping around them. The pads of his fingers dug into behind her shoulders, pressing harshly into the soft flesh.

She tried pushing him off of her but he was too strong, for her at least. She didn't know what to do, so many thoughts flooded her mind and-

༄༄༄༄༄

Y/N awoke, a hot and sweaty mess from the dream. She put her hand on her chest and caught her breath. She was okay.. it was just a dream. She looked over at Jacob sleeping next to her, he seemed so peaceful. His nose was scrunching up every time he took a breath and she smiled.

She got out of the bed, as quietly as she could so that she wouldn't wake up Jacob and she walked into the bathroom so she could take a shower. They were all heading home that day and she definitely didn't want to be squished up to people- wishing she could take a shower.

She sighed softly and turned the shower on, making sure it was an okay temperature before she started taking off her clothes. She dropped the clothes to the floor before she looked at herself in the mirror before getting into the shower.

But, maybe luckily for her, she didn't look in the mirror for too long. If she had kept her gaze as she'd turned around, then she would have seen the purple bruises coming in on the back of her shoulders...

++++++++++++++++++
Hiiii, I watched The Lodge and now I can't sleep so here's a chapter :)

Seriously, if someone knows a good thing to do to stop being so scared at a movie then please tell me😭

Any requests or suggestions then let me know :)

Don't forget to vote <3