intro!

ahhh! hello!

i'm bee, and i'm the author of this book!

it means a lot to me that you're even here!!

lets get into the details of the book + characters!

plot:

as park jimin navigates the world as an autistic student, he faces many challenges.

kim taehyung has very little motivation to go to university anymore.

what will happen if their worlds collide?

jimin info

jimin is an autistic university student who is studying to be a medical laboratory scientist.

he has always wanted to go into the field of science, but its been a long and tough journey.

jimin hasn't had it easy his whole life - as he struggled with being neurodivergent as a child, and still does as a 19 year old.

he has only one best friend and isn't keen on making anymore than that.

his special interests are socks and plants :3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

taehyung info

taehyung is also a uni student who is wanting to be a medical laboratory scientist, although he has less motivation than jimin.

none of tae's friends are doing science, so he's alone in all his classes, and study sessions!

he loves punk, emo, and alternative music (t.A.T.u, melanie martinez, escape the fate, falling in reverse, pierce the veil, my chemical romance, lana del rey, etc.)

he has quite a few friends, and is happy with his social life.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

that's all for now!

stay tuned for more :)

thank u 4 supporting me !!!

- love bee <3