story-line 1

Ship: Izuku x don't know yet

Base-line?: Deku is a dragon type thing so it is not a quirk so he is a literal dragon thing. He has a dragon form, a halfway form of when he has wings horns tail also dragon eyes, he has his human form but he can't be in that one for too long if he does he will be stuck in his full dragon form and can't change back for long. 

Storyline:

Class 1-A is the same but shinso is there instead of M*neta. 

Class 1-A were out on the field learning how to through a net for when they had to catch flying things that they couldn't reach. Things were going well then all of a sudden there was a dark-green winged creature that seemed to be hurt on the wing as there was blood dripping from and the creature couldn't fly straight. The class were now all looking at the creature them being the idiots they are, shot a net, and caught it. The creature came crashing down to the trees. Class 1-A told their teacher and he got some more pro's just in case this creature was dangerous.

The class and teachers were all looking when suddenly there was a scream everyone ruched towards who screamed to find Uraraka on the floor with a petrified face. She was sitting on her butt staring straight forward. Everyone turned to see what she was looking at to find a boy with scales on parts of his body with horns a tail and wings. they were all colored dark-green almost like a forest at night. 

So that's how far I got with the plot but like I was thinking he just escaped his captors that have been experimenting on his (keep in mind that he is a literal dragon it is not a quirk) also the reason they were able to capture him so easily was that he has a bullet hole in one of his wings he also broke a leg when he crashed so he can't run away without getting injured.  

P.S. I most likely will just write random parts from ideas that came to my head so yeah...?

Everybody was looking at the dragon boy who looked to be in pain. "Look at his leg" said\yelled Kirishima will everybody was looking at his leg they notice the boy shifted uncomfortably the Denki also said\yelled "Holy-shit look at his wing". 

The dragon boy started squirming around ignoring how much it hurt to move with the broken leg, bullet hole also the cuts that littered his body.

Btw he is in this position. The wing that is up is the one with a bullet hole in it and the broken leg in the back left leg. P.S he isn't in his dragon form but like he can be if you want him too. 

All might stepped forward stepping on a stick snapping it alerting the dragon boy that someone was walking to him

All might stepped forward stepping on a stick snapping it alerting the dragon boy that someone was walking to him. The dragon boy snapped his head to look at all might that people were surprised he didn't get whiplash. The dragon had fear and a horrified look in his face. All might took another step forward, absolute fear flashed the boy's features but quickly started growling. The boy's growl sent shivers down everybody's backs. 

Sorry this is all that I could think of at the moment please take this plot and do something with it cause it will never go anywhere with me lol