StoryLine 2

Izuku Midorya 

Ship: Hitoshi...?

Description: Izuku is abused by his father who is a Hero (can change the name) Dragon. Inko is an alcoholic but cares for Izuku so when she is sober enough she brings food for Izuku because most nights he isn't allowed food. He doesn't have a quirk but is crazy good at analyzing; Weakness, strengths, what the person can improve on and their fighting styles, just everything about them. He gots into UA because of his smarts, Bakugou and Izuku see each other as brothers. Izuku loves cuddles very touchy person but is scared as he doesn't want to be annoying to touch starved.

Izuku is mainly the one who does the chores and cooks for the class as he is used to doing it for his farther kinda gaining OCD thinking that something bad will happen if he doesn't do it like getting another beating from his father or his friends getting hurt. 

Nerumi (Midnight) adopts Izuku as Yamada and Aizawa have already got Hitoshi and Eri to look after and she has always wanted to have a kid she is still a virgin and like the fun mother friend. 

Izuku has a lot of mental disorders: Depression, anxiety, OCD, PTSD, Anorexia/Bulimia (he has both) touch starved

You can add and take away whatever you want just tell me if you use this storyline cause I would love to read it ^.^