Post-It! •• Spifelk

Written by Author 1 enjoy ~w~
Reminder:
Jacob-Zelkam
George-Spifey
(3rd Person)

"Thank you Jacob. Wherever you are now, I know you saved my life. I love you." Spifey kneeled down in order to properly claim his thanks.

Information:
Jacob died about 6 years ago. George always knew he was looking over him but this time Jacob saved his life.

George looked around his small, comforting room. "This place is a mess" The tall man huffed. George chuckled as he thought about Jacob running around the room, tearing it to shreds. Those old memories still haunted him. He should let the thoughts go, yet they still stay engraved in his brain.

What has come of him and his mind? He despised his mind for the exact same reason. Not one second of his everyday life did he spend not thinking about the moments him and his highschool crush had. Man, those were the fun times. Now he'll never relive them. Thanks to a little car accident his parents made. His parents, the ones that caused his death, survived. He just didn't deserve it. He was only 20.

He was too young. George still kept track of his birthday. September 27, 1999. He still kept track of Jacobs favorite song. Carousel by Melanie Martinez. Favorite color? Blue and red. Favorite place? Obviously home, but if he HAD to choose, ice cream shop. Favorite ice cream? Strawberry mixed with Vanilla. George basically knew everything about Jacob.

He even knew that when Jacob was sick, he liked to cuddle. Jacob convinced multiple times for George to cuddle with him because he didn't feel good.

Back to reality, George goes over to his bedside table. Right above it, was many picture frames containing printed out photos of them. George may seem a little like a psychopath but to him it was so comforting, almost too comforting.

He went back to his door. A small and yellow post it note was neatly placed on the white wood. "What..?" George mumbled. He didn't remember putting a reminder there.. Especially since it read:

"Make sure to go to sleep at 10:30 tonight

Set a timer to wake up at 9:00am for tomorrow!🖤" With a shaded in heart at the end.

It's 7:33. With a sleep schedule that messed up, it'd take a straight 2 hours to fall asleep. George went ahead and turned off his lights and then lied down.

~•Large Time Skip, 2 months later•~

George got these post its everyday. Sometimes on his door, sometimes on his bedside table, and even on some of the photos that were on the silky clean wall.

But today it was 1:23am. No post it notes all day. Until, one appeared on the fridge. It read:

"Lock your doors and windows. Now."

George wanted to see what happened when he didn't listen. He hid in his room. Something in his house broke. Like.. a door.

"I KNOW YOU'RE IN HERE. GET OUT HERE AND GET ON THE WALL. NOW."

George couldn't breath.

George left his room to the sight of a man the same height as him. Wearing black clothes. The only think to define him was his pitch black gloves and golden eyes.

When George stood with his hands up, he shot.

•••

Something.. Someone appeared in front of George as if to be a shield for him.

•••

George glanced up to the bullet bounced back towards the intruder. Killing whoever it was immediately, a paper note fell on top of the intruder. George walked over a picked it up, it read:

"Love ya, I did this for you. ~The one and only Jacob"

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
"Thank you Jacob. Wherever you are now, I know you saved my life. I love you." Spifey kneeled down in order to properly claim his thanks.