The Window Sill •• xGingorio13

Written by Author 2! Enjoyyy!

Main Characters:
Jake = TheBestGinger13
Nestor = xNestorio

---

(Jake's P.O.V)

"Alright kids, welcome to your new home!" I looked up from my phone and to my parents, giving them an 'I don't care' look, my sister, Kayla did the same.

I didn't want to move, I was going to leave my friends Dawson and Tom behind.

Of course my parents didn't see my expression, they were too excited to meet new neighbors and other grown up stuff I don't understand. 

I sighed and unbuckled my seatbelt, texting a quick 'Gtg' message to my friends. I put on my backpack and opened the car door.

"It sure is a big neighborhood." Kayla says, looking around her surroundings.

"Thanks Captain Obvious." I retorted, putting on my earbuds. She punched my shoulder playfully and went to the back of the car to help my parents get our stuff.

"Jake, you can go inside." My mother said and I smirked, perks of being the younger kid (A/N - I'm not actually sure if he is younger but for this one shot he is-).

I opened the door of my new home and went inside. The furniture from my old house was already moved here but it just doesn't seem right. It just doesn't feel the same you know?

"Hm, I should pick the biggest room to annoy my sister." I looked over at the flight of stairs.

"No! I'm gonna pick the biggest room!" Kayla exclaimed as she bursted in, dropping the boxes that she was holding on the floor. She then started to run upstairs.

"Hey! I called it first!" I ran after her.

-- Time Skip --

"I wonder what it will feel like in the first night sleeping here." I thought out loud as I dried my hair. It was well past 10 o' clock at night since I stayed up texting my friends before I took a shower.

I sat down on my bed and took out my phone. Being bored, I checked if my friends were online.

Dawson? Offline.

Tom? Offline.

Nikolai? Offline.

Heck even Scott is offline!

I groaned and placed my phone on the bedside table, making sure to plug the charger in. Now what do I do? I'm not even tired yet!

I laid my arm on the window sill and looked out my window, my head resting on my hand. Across my window, there was another one from the neighbors house.

I could make up a silhouette turn on a bedside light and sit down on a bed. It was a boy around my age. Black hair, light blue hoodie, fair skin.

I found myself staring at him, it seems like everything about him is perfect. He seemed to be intelligent as he was reading a book, and his body language shows that he was a tidy and well mannered kid.

Then he looked up from his book and out the window, I flinched and looked away quickly, only to look back to him smiling. His blue eyes only made me admire him more.

I waved awkwardly, not knowing how to explain why I was staring at him. He waved back and then stood up. He disappeared for a while and came back with a whiteboard and a marker. I nodded and stood up to do the same.

I came back and saw that he wrote something and was showing it to me.

"Hi! You just moved here didn't you?" It said. 

"Yeah I did, what's your name?" I wrote back.

"My name is Nestor." 'Nestor?' I laughed to myself. 'What a cute name.'

"I'm Jake." He smiled to me as he read it.

"Gosh is this going to be a Taylor Swift thing?-" I joked and I saw him laugh.

"Except we just met each other." He wrote.

"Yeah." I agreed.

We kept chatting through our whiteboards. I found out his favorite color, favorite food, full name and other stuff in his life, in exchange I shared my life too.

"My school is actually The Cube Highschool! It's actually quite fun there."

"Wait you said you were going to The Cube Highschool?" I asked, remembering something.

"Yeah I am!" He answered back.

"Wait I'm going there too!"

"Really? Then I will show you around!" His body language showed that he was happy for me. I looked over at the clock and gasped.

"It's already 12 o' clock Midnight Nes-" I informed him.

"Oh no-" He looked back at his own clock.

"I guess I'll see you tomorrow?" I shrugged.

"Yeah! Goodnight Jake!" He waved and I waved back, erasing the message and putting my whiteboard down.

He smiled and closed his light, leaving me to only see his silhouette.

I felt my heart flutter, 'Gosh was I falling for this boy?' I felt my cheeks burn up as I was thinking about him.

'No Jake, you only just met him, and plus, I'm not gay! Anyways I gotta go to sleep.' I shook my head. I placed my whiteboard and marker on the window sill beside me.

I looked out the window one last time to see the moonlight fall over Nestor as he was already peacefully asleep.

"I'm so excited to meet you tomorrow." I whispered as I closed the light of my lamp and laid down on my bed, drifting off to sleep.

---

Author 2: Gosh that was a Taylor Swift moment- I hope you enjoy this little one shot with my OTP xGingorio13 literally they are so cute together when making videos you can NOT deny that. If you are wondering who are those mentioned friends by Jake, here they are I guess-

Dawson = Tylarzz
Tom = SuchSpeed
Nikolai = ZMCNikolai
Scott = SpeedSilver

You are not a fan if you don't know any of these people I swear if you don't know them I-

Next One Shot by me (Author 2) will be either Hyperdiger (Hyper x Poke) or Grapetong (Grapeapplesauce x Kiingtong) so get ready for thatt-

Anyways peace out and good byeeeeee-

(Word Count for the story + Author's Notes: 1010)