Thorn

He was nervous really nervous. What if he messed,He was supposed to look after his baby owner but how can he look after her him when he act like a child himself, his train of thoughts were cut off when he heard giggling of his owner.

Currently they were at the plant room of ship with cactus to accompany them.

He is sawing his owner playing tag with the alien cat happily he has urge to join them but if he join how can he watch his baby owner after all all elements trust him to look after his owner, how can he disappoint them even if he want to play with his owner terribly.

He was too concentrate in his thoughts that he didn't see that his baby owner is standing in front of him with a cute smile plastered on his face.

"Abang thorn" he said cutely

"Ye.. Yes " replied thorn surprisingly

"Can you close your eyes "he asked

"But why" asked thorn

"Please" said baby boboiboy with his puppy eyes

"Okay" , thorn close his eyes he felt that something is placed on his head

He open his eyes and saw boboiboy is smiling warmly at him.

Thorn touch his head and realise that there was a crown of flowers on his head.

"I made this for you, it shows how much special you are to me. " He said while smiling

Thorn was speechless before he could say something suddenly boboiboy showed a bouquet of flowers in front of him.

"This is for you he" said cutely.

Tears started pooling in his eyes, and in the next moment he hugged his owner.

"You are special for me too, boboiboy, thank you. "