Gempa

He think it will be easy for him because he usually a mama figure for everyone but his prediction was wrong as his owner is more energetic and reckless than he thought.

For now they are at the garden room of spaceship and currently he was watching him run after cactus .

His day does not started well because his owner nearly cut his hands when he was at kitchen thankfully he got there in time or God knows what happens.

Not only this he nearly destroyed the mechanism of spaceship as he thought the buttons of control panel are a part of video game.

To handle his baby owner was more challenging than he thought.
He was still thinking how in world the other three elementals manage to babysit his owner.

His thoughts were intrupt when baby boboiboy nudge him.

I am hungry abang gempa can we cook he asked innocently

Okay I will cook something gempa replied

But I want to cook with you too

But you are very small boboiboy, you nearly cut your hand before

Please, I promise I will not do any mistake he said eith his cute puppy eyes

Hmm... How about I will bake a cake and you will give me ingredients and when it is bake you help me to decorate it gempa asked

Okie boboiboy said cutely

After they goes in kitchen but baking was not easy as he thinks, first boboiboy climb on the cupboard to get flour but he stumbled and was about to fall but gempa catch him but the flour showered on both of them.

Sorry I am very sorry are you angry abang said boboiboy

Suddenly gempa started laughing and baby boboiboy look at him confusingly , when gempa saw boboiboy was staring at him he stopped laughing and said

How can I get angry at a adorable child, it's just funny you know you should check your face at mirror

And that he started laughing again and this time baby boboiboy join him too.

Because most of the flour get spoiled they decided to make a small cake for both of them.

They both spend their time in laughing and baking.

So when the elements get back they started whining as they don't get to eat gempa's cake and both gempa and boboiboy chuckle at their reaction.

I am sorry for updating late as my phone was glitching so I have to give it repair repair shop, and somehow this part become a draft instead of published.

I am really sorry

But we will meet soon in next chapter bye 😄😄😄😄😄