A Gift

Hi sorry been a while for an update was really surprised to see people wanting to read this so here's to one of the past comments promt...

Was I supposed to scream? Cry? Smile? Die?

All the above but I simply nod.

"Thank you, thank you for this opportunity!" I smile shaking hands with the host.

Did I just win-

"Excuse me!" A sudden chirpy voice yells.

My body collides with another force.

The sound of coffee cups splatter on the floor and jump away from the spill.

"I'm so sorry!" I glance down at the open coffee cups, and the woman I collided with is bent down picking up cups.

"Oh no! Don't worry about it! I should've been more careful! I'm just so nervous for my last shoot..."

The brunette stands up, cups stack upon eachother and I get a clear look at her.

I drop my jaw.

I blink, trying to recollect my thoughts.

Short, curled brown hair, a small dash of freckles along the bridge of her nose, and those dark brown eyes. When the sunlight hits them perfectly you can see them glimmer and looks like chocolate melting.

"Um, I have to go I'm late for this shoot! I'm sorry-"

"No! Sorry, don't be sorry, I'm sorry, just been a crazy day..."

I was staring for too long. A so crazy day. Especially. Running into you...

"Crazy huh? Me too. Come on, I could use a gal to talk to right now since my pal Flo left."

"Me?" I bulge my eyes wide.

She laughs and strings an arm around my shoulder.

"I dont see anyone else listening to me."

I gawk, as she leads us over to a set.

"Who wouldn't litsen to you?" I smile trying to get a convo rolling.

"Mh. Let's see... everyone." She laughs, so raw and genuine. I can't help but melt.

"Ha, ok, I'll litsen. Your worth it." I put a brave face on.

"Aw, thanks. Could use a listening ear. It has been hard lately."

"Well. I'm listening. " I smile as we sit down on a bench by the changing campers.

"Well, Valentine's day is coming up and Nate is on tour."

"Oh I see. Did you talk to him about it?"

I look up at the brunette, her head down hair in face, she tucks it behind her ear.

"Um no. I don't want to make it a big deal."

I laugh, but it is.

"Communication is key. If so it's not a big deal, which it is, you still have to talk to him." I say.

"Right sorry, your right. I should talk to him. I just...I miss him alot."

I smile. "Of course you do. He your husband."

She smiles back.

"Thank you." She warps an arm around my neck and laughs. "Say...you wanna watch my shoot real quick?"

I died. Watch. My. Queen? Act? I was shocked.

"Uh-I-I would love to! If it's ok with everything." I smile trying hard not to scream. I feel heat rush to my cheeks as she puts a hand on mine.

"Its no problem and in fact you can sit in my chair!" She stands hold in my hand and I'm in shock.

"Come on! They think I'm eating vegan ice cream right now but only Flo knows that's disgusting."

I stand and run with her to the set labeled Supergirl.

"There you are! Geeze girl come one we have to go!"

I died again. The woman, dressed in her supergirl outfit. Hair perfectly curled, and makeup done.

"Calm down Melissa, just letting a fan watch for a min. Can you show her where my chair is while I get ready?"
Chyler lightly smacks Melissa.

"Sure. Be fast!" Melissa smiles as chyler walks away. I can't stand any more. I need to sit now.

"Come over here, this is the stage for today's shoot and here are our chairs!"

Melissa guided me around the corner and I see the rest of the cast sitting on their phones.

Katie?! Jeremey! David, mehcad! Dear lord.

"Hey guys! This is.." Melissa frowns and leans in my ear.

"What's your name?"

"Danny."

"This is Danny! She's our #1 fan and will be watching us today."

"Oh, Mel! You bad," Katie stood up out of her chair, she was so tall from the heels she wore. She smiled walking over to Mel wrapping an arm around her waist.

"It wasn't my idea! It was-"

"Ok guys! It's time to take action!" The director motioned everyone to get moving.

"Danny, can we take a quick selfie?" David was smiling with his Martian suit on.

"Yes! Of course. " I squeal.

After the pic I scanned the chairs for the one to sit in when I feel a hand around my neck again.

"Mine is over there. Just watch, if you get bored feel free to eat any food over there."

I smiled and walked to the chair she pointed to.

Chyler Leigh

"See you later!" She waves away as she gets up the stage. I smile watching her flawlessly walk around.

Chyler Queen.

Ooohhh k. Sorry it has been a while but people wanted an update

Also the beginning is when she wins a free tour around the set but I got carried away.

Chyler is amazing and she always will be.

Vote, comment, tell me what I should write next or do better!

Thanks. Have a great week