Chapter four//4

"Arent normal people usually asleep right now?" I say in the nicest voice possible. " im not normal" he replies with a smirk. I cant help but giggle, thinking of AHS, And the whole "normal people scare me" thing. " so uh, ill leave you two alone" Michael says, grabbing his bowl of macaroni and heading off to his room. I watch him leave. Then lock eyes with Luke again. He stares at me for a minute then starts to leave. "Wait" i say, sounding a little too desperate then i wanted to. He turned around to look at me. Staring again"I Dont want you to leave" i said, obviously not wanting to be alone. "Then come with me" he said as if it were the most obvious answer. I jumped down off of the counter and followed him out of the apartment. I expect him to go to his, but he walks to the end of the hall and starts walking upstairs. Two flights later, we were at the top of the 50 story building. You could see the entire city and it was beautiful at night. I gasp at the beautiful sight. And run past him to the very edge. The only thing to protect people from falling is a railing. I sat down and put my legs under the bar so that my feet were dangling. Luke came over and sat beside me, pulling out a box of cigarettes. "Gross" i say, putting my hand out, asking for one. He Laughs at me but gives me one anyway. I pull a matchbook out of the bottom of my jeans where they were folded up. "You are just full of surprises aren't you?" He says, looking at me with a small smile. I just wink at him as a response. "what do you think happens when we die?" I said after a minute of silence. We were bolth looking out over the city but he turned, and looked at me for a good 30 seconds, before whispering "lets find out" and jumped.

••a/n••
HOLY SHIT OOOOHSHDOWBSH okay so i updated this bc it was boring af , imma go edit minor but important details in the other chapters IM SORRY I KEEP CHANGING THEM IM GOING TO START WAITING A DAY OR TWO AFTER I WRITE BEFORE I PUBLISH SO I CAN EDIT THEMalso im posting a new chapter when i get to 150 views okay thats all i looooove you guyyss
Tumblr//blunk-128
Twitter//_watercolours_
Xx

(Also this fic is literally about him, hes not gonna die lmao)