Chapter 5

(Y/N) POV~
"How was the date?" My friend screamed into the phone. I held it away from my ear as she did so.

"It wasn't a date, but it went well, we talked about stuff we used to do when we were kids and stuff," I said shrugging to myself as I laid on my bed.

"Okay so basically you used to be friends with this guy when you were younger, and then you moved, but then you moved back and met him again, and now he's hot and you're totally crushing?" She said.

"Well yes, basically, but I barely even know what he's like now, who knows how much he could have changed, all I know is that he still seems nice, and like the boy I was fake married to when ever we played house," I said, smiling to myself.

"Wait so you two where married when you played house!! This is big!!" My friend screamed again, "You've already been married to him and had children and I'm guessing a pet"

"Yes, our one friend was our pet cow," I said shaking my head.

"And you had a pet cow," She said, "So if you did all that when you were kids, why can't you do it now?"

"It's really not that easy, I don't usually do this love stuff," I say.

"Ya you don't, even though you could have," She said, "I know that there were boys that were planning on asking you out but never did"

"Why?"

"They said because you hangout with Terushima to much, and it makes it seem like you two are dating," She said.

"It's called being friends," I said, shaking my head.

"Ya, I know, but they didn't seem to, or they were just threatened by your presence, or maybe it was my presence," She says.

"Who knows," I say shrugging.

"Well, you've never dated anyone, from what I know, and you say it's because you've never had an interest in anyone," She said, "Well now you have an interest in someone"

"Okay listen, I may have been good friends with Daichi as a kid, but who knows what's going to happen now," I say letting out a sigh.

"You know what's going to happen, you're going to find out if he has a girlfriend, if no, we're good to go, if yes, tell me and I'll deal with her," She says.

"How about we allow me to do this how I want?" I suggest.

"That could work too, but you better not be living alone with millions of pets, well cows, when you're older," She said.

"I promise," I said.

"You promise?"

"Pinkie Promise"

"Okay, good, I'll talk to you soon, bye," She said before hanging up.

"Pinkie Promise," I whisper.

For some reason I feel like there's something I'm forgetting about that has to do with a Pinkie Promise.

"I'm sure I'll figure it out at some point," I say to myself, "My stupid horrible memory"

AN-
I hope you like it so far
Thanks for reading
Sorry the chapters are short
Word Count~ 517