Epilogue

(Y/N) POV~
I let out a sigh as I sipped on my water. I don't know how I'm gonna tell Daichi. I leaned against the kitchen counter and took a deep breath.

"Stop! Stop! Stop!" I heard a small girls voice scream.

"What it's just a worm!" I heard a small boys voice.

I turn around and look at two small children running into the kitchen.

"Stop chasing your sister with a worm," I say looking at the boy, "And go put it back outside you know your not supposed to have worms inside"

"But.... it's dead so it's not an alive worm," he says smiling at me.

"(B/N) (Boys Name) put the dead worm outside," I say shaking my head.

"Fine," he says sighing and running to the backyard to put the worm outside.

The little girl follows behind him to make sure he puts it outside.

After finishing school Daichi ended up proposing to me and we got married, keeping our promise. Noya and Tanaka tried to be my maid of honour, and Terushima told them that he would be my maid of honour, it was a bit of a mess trying to get ready for the wedding.

I ended up getting pregnant and Daichi was nothing but supportive. We had a boy and named him (B/N), he's currently 7 years old, and a year later we had a girl, (G/N) (girls name), she's currently 6 years old. We had always talked about having only two kids, we thought a family of four would be perfect, and it turned out perfect.

(B/N)'s obsessed with bugs and worms and always chased his sister with them because he knows she doesn't like it. Other then that he really likes romantic movies, of course Daichi and I keep an eye on what movie it is.

(G/N) doesn't like anything to do with bugs or worms at all. She loves scary movies but Daichi and I have been keeping a close eye on what movies she watches now since for some reason we let Terushima babysit and he let her watch a scary movie about giant bugs and worms who ate people. Now she's terrified of bugs and worms, but she said it was a good movie.

"I'm home!!" I hear Daichi yell from the front.

"Dad!!" I hear the two kids yell as they ran towards the door.

I chug the rest of the water in my cup and put the cup in the sink.

"Welcome back Daichi," I say smiling as I walk to the door and great him. He hugs me tightly and kiss me.

"Ew!!" (G/N) says covering her eyes.

"What they're kissing, so they're in love, and that's good," (B/N) says smiling.

I shake my head and look at Daichi, "How was your day?"

"Tiring," he says sighing and giving me a smile, "But it's better now that I get to see my family"

"Dad guess what I did at school today," (G/N) said happily.

"What did you do sweetheart?" He asked her.

"I played volleyball with my friends my team won!!"She said happily.

"That's amazing," He said smiling at her and patting her head. (G/N) and (B/N) then ran off to go play.

"Do you want me to make dinner tonight?" Daichi asked me as we walked into the kitchen.

"No, I will, you've had a long day, just relax," I say smiling and rubbing his shoulders, before going to start on dinner.