Hero!reader (semi-🍋)

-(you're a hero of sorts, explaining your absence from home and a tight, eye candy, suit. You are female here)-
(Y/N) got home after a tiresome work day. She stubbled to the bedroom where her husband wasn't in bed. She sighed and started getting undressed. Stupid work kept her in a tight ass suit. She tried to reach the zipper in the back. Large warm hands took hold of her hips. She knew this touch.
"Erwin..." she hummed.
"Welcome home, baby doll." He said. His head was on her shoulder. She smiled as she felt his heat through her suit. She hasn't been home in a while. She missed this. "Let me help you with your annoying suit." He said. He started unzipping it for her. She leaned her head back as she felt his hands slip into her suit, between the carbon fiber suit and her skin. Erwin missed her skin. So soft on his calloused hands. The suit slowly stopped sticking to her and peeled off. She sighed. He felt a barrier between him and more of her. He grumbled and looked. Her pesky bra. He pulled it up over her breasts.
"Erwin.... you really are needy, huh...?" She asked in a soft, almost shaking, voice. He grumbled and grabbed her breasts. (Y/N) gasped. She smiled a bit. This almost feels foreign.
"You have no idea how badly I've missed you." He groaned.
"Easy, tiger. Let me sit down and kiss you first." She smiled and laughed slightly. He grumbled and his warm hands left her suit. They stayed on her hips as proof he was there for her. She stripped off the top. He smiled and looked at her breasts from above.
"Baby, please.... I want you in your suit, but I still want you." He said. She didn't really pay attention as she was trying to undo the stuff that held onto her wrists. To get her to pay attention, he pulled hard on the back of her panties. She gasped.
"Erwin!" She moaned. He chuckled. He took off her bra and felt her breasts. She whimpered a bit. His hands were so big on her mounds. He was so warm that her cute little nipples perked up after a few squeezes.
"Look at you... squirming for me already..." he chuckled.
"Please...." she whined.
"Please, What, babygirl?" He said in her ear. She whined. She didn't want to have to say it to get him to do it. He frowned. "(Y/N)." He growled in her ear. She whimpered.
"Please... fuck me... suit and all..." She begged weakly. Erwin smiled and pulled her suit back on and zipped her up. He gently tossed her on the bed and kissed his beloved deeply. He felt her ass in his big man hands