Stepbro!Erwin x Drunk!Reader (smut)

You had just gotten home late from partying with friends and your big, overprotective and judgmental stepbrother was sitting on the couch, staring at you. Your alcohol filled little body wobbled in after closing the door as quietly as possible, which wasn't very quiet.
"Where have you been?" He glared. You blew him off with in alcohol stench filled hiccups and sigh. "Y/n." He warned.
"Errrwinnn...." you groaned, dragging his name. His eye twitched. You hiccuped again.
"Where have you been and what have you been drinking?" He said, dead serious. You wobbled over and fell into his torso, mainly on his lap. He grunted a bit and you looked up at his crystal blue eyes. He didn't like it when you got this drunk.
"Ya wanna know something...? I just wanna get fucked.... but that ain't happening...." You said, slurring your words occasionally. He swallowed. You were trying to hookup and he didn't know.
"Y/n, you need to sleep." Erwin said.
"N-no! I need some.... uhhh.... some fat cock right in my mouth.... That's what I...." you hiccuped mid sentence. "Mmh.... You got a big cock, right...?" You asked. His member twitched beneath his pants. You've never talked like this before, not even the many other times you've come home drunk.
"Come on, I'll put you to bed." He said and began to lift you to your feet. You pulled your arms away from his hands and wrapped them around his hips. He grunted, your face pressed against his groin. You rubbed your head against his pants. He tried not to make a noise but his member began to tent up at the friction. He was practically your brother. He put his hand on his crotch so you wouldn't feel his erection against your face. It didn't really work. You tugged on his pants.
"Please.... I just wanna seee..." You whined loudly. He covered your mouth. Both your parents could wake up. Luckily, they didn't. Erwin sighed and looked down at you.
He realized the way he covered your mouth, your face shoved against his rock hard cock. He gasped and let go of you. You slid back down an inch to your knees.
"Shit...." he whispered.
"Hehe.... you do got a big cock... I want it..." You giggled and wrapped you little hands around his tent. This was wrong and he knew it. You rubbed it, earning a grunt from him. You tugged and pulled until you finally got through his jeans. He leaned back on the couch. A few minutes wouldn't hurt, you wouldn't remember anyways. He sat back down and let you fidget and fumble with his clothes.
"Dammit, Y/n. You want it so bad but you can't even pulled these down?" He scoffed and pulled his boxers down. His erection sprung free and you stared at it. Nine inches of meat, all for you. You acted quickly, not wasting this precious time, kissing and licking his length on the sides.
"So big.... I knew you had a huge cock.... it's such a good cock...." you giggled and kept kissing it. He groaned softly.
"Suck it and be done for the night." He demanded.
"But what if I want more....?" You mumbled. He glared at you and you frowned. From the sight and smell of his arousal, your body began to react. Your panties got wetter the more your mouth felt his member. He groaned as you shoved it all in your mouth. He almost shot a load right down your throat! He held back as you began to happily suck. You got so excited from the taste of his cock that you couldn't resist the pleasure of it. You moaned a little and sucked harder. He grunted.
"Holy shit,.... you're not that bad...." He smirked and watched his little stepsister enjoy herself. You tried to laugh a bit at his words but he was too far down your throat for that to be possible. You kept sucking, hoping to god that it would give you that sweet cum you so desperately craved. You looked up at him to see his cheeks blazing red and his eyes fixated on you. You bobbed your head faster, drool dripping down your face. His cock twitched a big and you knew he was gonna cum. You wanted it all. It didn't take much longer for him to shoot it down your throat. You swallowed and pulled off. You panted happily and smiled at the man sitting in front of you.
"Daddy, you have a really tasty cock..," you smiled. He sighed and put his dick away and carried you to bed. He left you there and contemplated his life in his own room.