Hero!reader part 2 (full 🍋)

(Y/n) moaned lightly as Erwin toyed with her body from outside her suit. He grabbed her hips and kissed his girlfriend deeply. She kissed back softly. He struck her ass.

"Daddy!" (Y/N) gasped. He grinned against her lips. She whimpered as her ass stung. He kissed her neck and sucked a bit on her sweet spot.

"I bet your so wet for me, baby." He chuckled and licked up her neck. He turned his babygirl over, ass in the air, face hidden by blankets and pillows. He tore the crotch of her suit, knowing she had more suits that fit just like this on. He saw her soaking panties. (Y/N) whimpered as she felt his gazed on her core. He rubbed her covered core and she whimpered and moaned for more.
Erwin smirked and slipped off her panties, "You're really needy, huh?" He said and played with her clit.

She mewled at his touch. She's been far too busy to get home before he's in bed and has to leave after he gets up, she's barely gotten to touch him. Now he's touching her a lot. He pushed in a digit, making (Y/N) moan loudly into the bed. Her knees felt insanely weak now.

"You're so damn sensitive, huh?" Erwin asked in a husky voice. She whined and whimpered.

"Y-y-you're a t-t-tease..." she mumbled.
"You're the one in this tight ass suit. If you didn't wear panties, I could see every part of your cunt." He growled in her ear. She shivered. He pulled his finger out.

Your POV

I whimpered as he slipped his finger out. I felt so empty now. I heard his belt buckle hit the floor.
"Daddy..." I begged. I felt his hands on my hips. Now I know he's not showing an ounce of mercy. I felt the tip rub between my folds.

"Ready, babygirl?" He grinned. I nodded. I moaned as I felt him press into me. It's been so long that I forgot how huge he was. A full 10 inches. I cried out as he shoved as much in as he could.

"Fuck... you're so tight." He growled. I felt him smile at my reactions to this long awaited moment. My insides were going to get so fucking wrecked.

"Daddy...." I whined. He chuckled and gently moved. I moaned softly. I expected him to be rough but it's been so long. He might just want to savor this moment for now and wreck me in a few minute. With every slow and gentle thrust, more pushed in. He was already making my legs shake. He leaned down, onto my back.

"Feeling good, babygirl?" He whispered in my ear, sending shivers throughout my body. I nodded rapidly. He kissed my neck and went faster. I moaned louder. His grip on my hips tightened, squeezing my body tighter around his rod. I moaned loudly. He chuckled and pulled out almost all the way.

He rammed back in, making me scream his name. My mind started going blank and I could only feel what Erwin was doing. It felt so good! I heard him chuckle in my ear.

"You came, babygirl." He said. I felt my face heat up. "I like it when you cum for me." He smirked. He rammed in and out as if some wild animal. I cried out, my nails ripping through the sheets. He couldn't stop. He wouldn't. He kept going until the sheets were soaked in my juices. Even then, he wouldn't stop.

He started to get sloppy after forever of making me feel good. "Shit.... didn't put on a condom..." he grunted.

"Please!! Fill me with your cum, Daddy!!" I begged. This bit would be new. He's always used a condom and usually pulled out in time. Guess both of us were insanely needy. He kept going hard and eventually slammed in, filling with his size and his hot cum. My arms gave out and I was face down, ass up for him. We were panting and sweating messes.

"Might have a mini (Y/N) running around." He smiled against my shoulder. I smiled at the thought. A mini Erwin, huh? "I love you, babygirl." He hummed.

"Love you too, Daddy." I said quietly, my throat raw from all my screaming.