Chapter 17 - What?!

Angie's POV:

- I'm the new owner of the Studio - said Nicolas firmly while he was looking into my eyes and smiling which made me shiver.

- What?! How is that possible?! - I asked - Edmond bought the Studio and...

- But he selled it while he was away - Jade grinned at me.

- No... That can't be possible... He wouldn't do something like that!

- Oh really? Well, he did!

- No...

- Whatever - said Nicolas - But from now on Jade is the other boss here so good luck and have a nice day to everyone - he said the walked out.

As soon as he disappeared Jade grinned evilly at me.

- You better work hard, or I'll make sure you no longer have this job!

- Are you threatening me?!

- Do you have any problem with that... You rat?!

- Stop talking to Angie like that! - German hissed.

- What does she have that I don't?! - Jade asked angrily.

- A loving heart... For example - he replied while looking at me from the corner of his eyes.

The way he said that made me smile. It was so sweet as he protected me over Jade. This is the first time he did that.

- Tch!

Jade stormed off and we decided to go home as well and when we arrived I collapsed down on the sofa in the living room and German sat beside me.

- How is that possible? - he asked.

- It is not possible, okay?! - I snapped - Edmond wouldn't do this to us! I know he wouldn't!

- Okay, okay... - German gasped in surprise.

I just sighed and leaned my head on his shoulder and he gently kissed it.

- Sorry... - I sighed - I'm not mad at you...

- I know... - he smiled as he kissed my hand softly - Let's just find out what's the truth...

- Yeah, right...

But when I wanted to call Edmond he wasn't picking up.

- He doesn't pick it up? - asked Sebastian who just walked into the living room from the kitchen - I hope he's fine though.

- He probably is... But I still don't understand what's going on... He wouldn't do this to us... Would he?

- I'm sure he wouldn't. My son is not like that.

- I know... - I smiled - But I need to know...

- For now you'd be better lay down and rest... It's already late now...

- Yeah...

----- TIME SKIP -----

Soon I went to take a bath to calm myself down and just relax. I took a book with myself as well and I got into the hot water I started reading just to take my mind off of everything when I suddenly heard a knock on the door.

- It's me, German - I hear his voice from outside - Can I come in?

- Sure! - I replied. He has already seen me naked so there's nothing problem with him coming in when I'm bathing.

- Ah... Relaxing, beautiful? - he smirked when he came in and locked the door behind him.

- Yeah... - I smiled while keep looking at him, trying to find out what he's going to do.

- Nice view from here - he winked cheekily.

- Why don't you join me? - I offered as I took my book away - It would be great to have a little company here...

- I was hoping for you to ask that... - he said with an even cheekier smirk on his face.

- Wait a moment... - I said as I stood up, got out of the water and I went to get his shirt off of him, but he barely could hold himself back because as soon as I threw his shirt away he wrapped his arms around my naked body.

- You're amazing... - he smirked as he started kissing my neck, but I easily got out of his grip and went back into the water.

- Then come in... And we can continue - I winked and he got it right away because a few seconds later he took off all his clothes and came in then he pulled me into his lap and kissed me passionately on the lips.

- Are you feeling playful today? - he asked as he was kissing my neck slowly lower and lower while his hands were wondering around at every part of my body.

- Yeah, I am actually... Are you? - I smiled while wrapping my arms around his neck.

- I definitely am feeling playful... Whenever I'm around you... - he smiled then I kissed him on the lips again.