Chapter 37 - Happiness

German's POV:

Yes! She said yes! I can't believe it!! I'm so so happy right now!

- I love you... So much, my angel - I whispered into her ear as I carried her off the stage to Vilu and the others.

- I love you too... - she whispered back as she looked into my eyes and smiled lovingly at me.

When we arrived to the otherd Vilu came to hug both of us tightly.

- Congratulations!!! - she said happily.

- And we have anothers news for you - I continued as I looked over to Angie who just nodded.

- That Angie's pregnant, I'm guessing - Vilu said with an even bigger smile than before.

- Yes - Angie nodded, a bit worriedly.

- I'm gonna have a little sister, or brother!! That's amazing!!! - she cried happily as she hugged Angie again tightly.

Meanwhile Edmond came to us and hugged Maria from behind.

Seems like everyone's happy now which I'm really happy about as well.

- Wait, wait! - suddenly Pablo interrupted us - So it's you and Angie... - he said as he looked at me and Angie and we nodded - And Maria and Edmond... Right?

- Yes - we all nodded.

- Right... Okay... Well, I wasn't expecting this to happen, but congrats to all of you.

- Thank you, Pablo!! - both Angie and Maria cheered and hugged him.

----- TIME SKIP -----

When the show finally ended and everyone headed to Edmond's house to have a little party to celebrate all the success we have.

- I'm so happy that you said yes... - I whispered to Angie as we were dancing together, not paying attention to the others.

- Of course I did... - she smiled - I was honestly waiting for this for some time now... I wanted you to do this...

- Well... Then I hope you're satisfied with the way I did it - I smirked at her and softly kissed her neck - I love you so much... You're my everything, you know that...

- I know... - she whispered - And I love you too.

I pulled her even closer now and began to kiss her neck more while my hands were running down on her back to her butt.

- Oh, German! - she gasped - Not here... Everyone can see us...

- Then come with me... - I smirked as I pulled her upstairs to the room where we were sleeping earlier and as soon as we were there she pushed me down on the bed, got on too of me and kissed me passionately on the lips.

After we broke the kiss I carefully pushed her off of me and got on top of her.

- Whatever you want to do... Be gentle... You know... Now you have to take care of the two of us... - she moaned as I was kissing her neck slowly and passionately.

- Don't worry, beautiful... I'll be careful... - I whispered as I continued kissing her more and more passionately.

----- MEANWHILE -----

Edmond's POV:

- Where did Angie and German go? - Maria asked me as she looked around in the room.

- Hmm... I'm guessing they went upstairs to play a little bit... - I said with a cheeky smile on my face.

- Oh really? - she smirked as she wrapped her arms around my neck - Don't you want to do the same thing too?

- Ah... Uh... I have my guests here, I shouldn't be...

She cut me off with a soft and passionate kiss on the lips.

- Well... - I added after we broke apart - I might can play with you for a little while...

- Good to hear it... - she smiled as she pulled me up the stairs to our room and I'm not explaining what happened after that....