chapter 15

Jungkook's P.O.V.

"I guess it will just be the two of us, today..." I said under my breath, smiling widely.

What the hell is wrong with me?

I shrugged the thoughts in my mind, smiling back at her.

"Let's eat?" I asked, and headed straight to the dining room. "Wow, these are a lot..." She said in surprise, looking at the multiple meals Ji-eun served...

I sat down quietly, as she does the same thing. As I pull my chair closer to the table, she struggled to pull herself near, making me feel uneasy.

Should I help her?

Aish.... Let's just help her..

I stood from my seat, rushing towards her, pushing her chair towards the table. "Th-thank you.." She thanked, meanwhile I sat on my seat, preparing my chopsticks.

I placed plenty food on her plate, as she gets surprised by the sudden act. "Eat up."

Meanwhile, she kept struggling picking food, and always dropped it..

What's wrong with her..

I continued eating, as she stumbles her hands on the glass of water. I caught before it could land and break on the floor, grabbing table napkins and wiping the table. "Are you alright?" I asked, giving her a napkin to wipe on her clothing. "I'm so sorry.."

"How did you stumble your hands with the water and even drop food?" I asked her, as she gulps. "I-I don't know how to use this thing that m-much.."

Aish, why am I such an idiot?

I forgot that she had amnesia, she struggles using chopsticks. "Just use these then.." I gave her a spoon, grabbing the chopsticks she used.

I guess she also forgot how to use chopsticks...

I smiled at her, as she eats, continuously stealing a glimpse of her. She slowly picks a spoonful of meat her hand trembling, as she thinks deeply. Her hair falls flawlessly to her face, almost reaching her mouth. I reached my hand, tugging her hair behind her hair as she stares at me astounded by the sudden gesture. I stood from my seat, hastily heading to IU's room.

Sauntering in her room, I espied a hair bubble on her side table, grabbing it and walking back to the kitchen. Nayeon sat there dumbfounded, with me on her back, carefully tying her hair in a ponytail. "Th-thank you.." she hesitantly thanks me, with her words having a sense of apology. "It's alright... you did nothing wrong." I sat on my chair, looking up to her. She blinks as I said my words, realizing that I caught her being conscientious of her incautious actions.

I smiled at her, making her simper back at me, still coy and embarrassed.

'She shouldn't be feeling ashamed at all, I should be.. In fact, I was the reason this all happened. I made her lose all memories and now I don't know if she might be able to recover at all or not...' I thought to myself.

As I was stuck in my thoughts, a hand waved in my sight, making me slap myself back to reality.

"Are you... alright?" She asked, a little bit hesitant. "Yes." I replied plainly, and so she nods slowly, focusing back on her food.

I started eating, not letting myself drown in thoughts again.

A few minutes later, and the room was still as silent. The tension in it was awkward, for no reason at all.
I look up on her, and covertly glance at her as she stays quiet and focused on eating. My eyes swiftly caught her lips and cheeks, with minimal amount of rice and juices of the soup and sauces she have been tasting.

I abruptly lift my hand up, reaching towards her cheeks which are now blushing out of embarrassment. I erased the food with my thumb, licking my finger right afterwards, out of the blue. Her eyes were widening, brows furrowed, with her lips pressed out of shock.

Wait, why did I just lick the sauce on my thumb which came from her lips? I cursed to myself, in completely surprised by my rash of actions.

There was a moment of silence filling in the room, all awkward and embarrassed.

"Umm.. The food was very good!" She exclaims, breaking the tranquility and anxiety in the place. Her voice sounded a little off and stuttered, seemlessly obvious that she was nervous. 'I made her nervously awkward...'

"Well, my girlfriend is surely a great cook.." I said back at her, which made her a little unhappy with my words. Did I say anything wrong?

I carefully scrutinize her emotion and reaction, and indeed she was upset. But why? I don't get it at all...

"Indeed she is a great cook. I'm full now though.. So I'll just leave the table first." She excused herself, bringing her plate to the sink.

Why did she act weird? Is it because of the tension in the room?

Or did I say something wrong?

I would never know...

****

Hey guys!

Hope you liked the chapter!!

Pleas understand on how busy me and my best friend is that it caused us to update this book once in a while.

Hope for your kind consideration.

Love lots!!

❤✨❤✨❤✨❤