Chapter 1

Cover by : @RajitaTheFangirl   ❤❤

Narrators POV 

A new day , a fresh start , a fresh beginning. .......... these words were unfamiliar to annabeth.  But what goes in trying and anyways she had basically nothing to lose . But what if she loses something she gets now . Something more cherished than her own life . 

Annabeth wakes up early . First day of school , but there is obviously a sense of nervousness present.  And why shouldn't there be , after everything I guess not wanting to even coming out of your room is considerable.  But annabeth is a fighter , braver than many . She heads out of her room in pipers mini villa , which by no standards is mini .  The two girls live alone and will now be going to school . 

"Ready for your first day?" Comes pipers cheary though concerned voice .

"Meh , I don't really know what to expect"

"Don't worry,  I have a few friends.  And all you need to look out for is alex (definitely not fierro) just stay away from him and your good to.....no wait there are also many bitches but no big deal you can beat them like a ballons. "

Annabeth gave turns one of horror , she looks at her friend like she just told her she was a world class spy who was just using her for information.  

"You have burst a ballon on pur pose! ?!??! !?!! !!"

"OHuh shut up"

"Comes on let's leave "

Annabeth has no idea what is in waiting for her . The ups and downs , the fights;the tears , 

the life ;the death...............

______________________

And that first chapter . All the chapters might be so small but i promise to update everyday 

Vote and comment 

bye!!😀😀😀