Chapter 6

Narrators POV 

Prom was in a few days . Percy hadn't talked to annabeth ever since ... what happened. 

Natalia asked percy out for the dance and he didn't want to, but he at the same time wanted to . He wanted annabeth to realise what she did . But he loved her , how could he......

So he decided to go to prom with natalia . Annabeth made everyone  Meet luke . They both looked like sibling , you can't date him . They weren't really intimate or even a little . Percy never saw them kiss or do any of the couple-y stuff but whatever he shouldn't bother .

Prom was awful . He hated it . Natalia kept trying to kiss him . In the middle of the dance luke and annabeth disappeared and she came back totally breathless . He wanted her to be his . He wanted to cuddle with her , go on dates with her , make her blush , he wanted to take care of her in trouble and wanted to be taken care of ....by her

************************** 

Annabeth only had time to register that it was percy on her door before lips slammed into hers .percy kicked the door shut and pushed her in the kitchen , he picked her up and started kissing her again.

 Annabeth wanted to stop, she had to ...but she couldn't.  She was already drunk . Drunk of the feeling of his lips on her . Drunk on his possesive hold on her . Drunk on him.....

Percy's hands entered her shirt and moved around . Annabeth wrapped her legs around him . Her arms around his neck gradually tugging at his hair . He removed her t-shirt and sucked on her neck . He trailed kisses on her collar bone and further down to her chest , stomach her lower body and back at her lips.  His hands retched to unclasp her bra ........and that's when reality Hit her . 

"Stop...... percy stop"  He immediately stopped and looked at her . 

"Percy I can't.  I am so sorry ..... " Annabeth says , hurt laced in her words

"Why can't you huh ? You were just now "

"I know ..... but it's wrong , pls percy you won't understand.  "

"Remember beth . I love you and I always will . And I don't fucking care that you have a boyfriend or not ... but I know , you love me too . Cause if you don't. .. you won't respond"

With that he leaned in and kissed her again , but this time it was sweet and small. 

Annabeth didn't stop . She let herself be kissEd . Soon percy pulled back 

"I love you. .." and with that he left . But over his anger , he couldn't hear her faint sound of a girl crying whispering

"I love you too...."

_______________________

Here is the next chp 

I calculated and there shud be only 10 chp 

Vote and comment 

Bye!!!!!😀😀😀😀😀😀