PART 2 - My Playboy tries to play me

(Gwen's POV)

Ugh..After school , i did not meet my other friends anymore because I am going to the back gate..I saw Sir Ben waiting for me outside.
"Sir Ben!"
"Oh,how's first day of school?"
"It was really fun?I guess..I made 3 friends already."
"Really?That was good to hear,let us go for home."
I stepped inside the limo and Sir Ben started to drive it.I see people saw the limo and though I was that 'Hot Singer boy' , Dexter.

They keep whispering until Sir Ben Drived the car faster.
"My lady, this town are not safe..We should keep this a secret."
"Yeah, This town is a full of secrets too"
"Noice."
We arrived at the mansion and prepare myself for my normal form.
"Finally, make-up removed.I feel like sweating the whole time"..
"I'm actually bored,maybe let's make-up vlog?"
"Yep"I WAS SHOCK THAT THE MIRROR SPOKE TO ME.I KNOW THAT IT WAS ME BUT I DID NOT SAY YEP!
"Are you shock?Sorry,but..I'm real.You can hurt yourself to make sure it was not a dream."
"Woh...I'm not dreaming."Slapped myself and it won't work.I cannot wake up so this is really real.
"Excuse me but who are you?"
"I'm Mira.I could turn my original form when nobody is starring themselves on the mir-"
"SISSY!~ DINNER'S READY"
"COMIN'!"
I went downstairs and keep it a secret that Mira is a talking mirror.Is this Mirror Caused by a witch?No witches weren't true at all..They were non-sense..
"By the way, Sissy"
"Yes?"
"Me and my Jason will go to the vacation"
"And..?"
"I need to teach you how to do your original disguise outfit, it is OK if you don't want"
"No,it is OK!"
"Let us continue tomorrow!"
"Mkay"
We prayed and started to eat.
Finally..Lola,.
"Lola,I'm back.How are you sweetheart?"
"Husd....."
"Aww,You want to eat?How rude sister, Hahahaha....Here I'll let you eat but only 10 treats..We will walk on Saturday,it is OK?"
"Hursd!"
"You are always hungry and I know that, Hehehe.Gotta wash.."
I put my clothes on the bathroom and started to wash..H-HEY!I TOOTHBRUSH TOO!H-HPM!After that I think my bed is a cloud,it was very soft and comfortable.I have a text on my phone..and I checked it..Oh,another Fan art for me on YouTube.Wait,Is that the 'Dexter' boy?Why is he texting me?What?He is a fan?Well,I wanna try hearing his musics,let me check but first we need to reply
"Okay!Coming right up!"
Heyyyy..Its night I should sleep..I just hear his music tomorrow..
NEXT DAY :
"AHHHHHRGG.."I yawned with full bar of a sleepy heads."Good morning,Lola...aHhHhh,Here..Some breakfast..I feel like....I....Did....Not...Sleep...
"Maid Evlan...Pls ready the Fuds.."
"Mkay!"
"I wanna sleep.."
My alarm rings and I just realized that I did not time 6:30AM on my alarm clock..So it was 4:16?!WHATTT-
That was the reason why I feel like Maid Evelyn wonder why I woke up early..The hec?!Ughhhh.."It was Friday now,Tomorrow is Saturday..
I guess I'm free tomorrow?"
I saw the door opening and it was Sister.
"Let us start now!"She smiled..I almost let my heart melted..Even I cannot smile like a smiley face..I could only really reach a small smile.
"Okay!"
"But first,bath!"
Sister went fast on my cabinet and grab some nerdy clothes.
"Here!"He brought the clothes and gave it to me.I ran fast and go to the bathroom.I just saved 6 minutes being inside the bathroom.."Let's Go Rock and Roll!"
Then after that it was 5:36.."Should we go now?"
"No,I SHOULD GO now.My boyfriend's gotta be in here in 3..2..1.."
Kabang!He is fast..
"Hey,babe!"
"Oh,hello.Sweethearty.."
"Let us go." That's right. That man is called Jason..Another 'J' name..Is he even my brother?no.Just Law.
"Oh,and..Gwen!Go to your school on 6:00!" last words before she go ( ̄へ ̄)
That was too early..So if I was there..I'm 1 hour early."mkay,but thats a bit ear-" closed the door like a madman.
Oh..Forgot something!
Dexter's music..I heard it and I think I loved it.I started to be his fan.oh it is 6 now..Need to go..."BYE BYE EVELYN,LOLA AND SIR BEN FOR THE FUTURE" I started to walk inside the limo and went away.
3 minutes later :

We finally arrived at the school and I saw the 'singer'.Why i feel like I'm mad at him?it is because..He made the girls scream?I feel their mouth smells and I hear them whispering : Look,The Bully Defeater.'Bully Defeater?WHAT?

"Hey,Gwena"Precious said it while she is standing alone to her locker.
"Oh,Hi?Where are the others?"
"They went late,What is your number?"
"You mean on messaging?"
"Mhh.."
Gwen's mind : mhh..If I said my number is it the clue who really I am..Who cares? And who knows my number?
"Here..xxxxxxxxxxx"
"Thanks"
Precious is a kind friend too.
"Anyways,you are famous starting from now on."
"What do you mean?"
"Look at the students,whispering about you..Or about this post..."
" 'The Bully Defeater : Gwena Hernandez ' "
"Yep."
"Who posted this?"
"Lenny's sister.She is a kind girl too..Not like her sister.But they love each other!"
"That's...Cool."
"You must be nervous."
"What are you talking about?I'm not sweating at all!"
"I heard that on Monday we will go to the Classroom B2 To get our Dorm keys..And Tuesday, they will all announce our dormmates!"
"Wow..That was too much."
"There's only 932 students and it was just the mid."
"What mid?"
"If you say Mid, Your school is in somewhere in the middle like this : Private +(plus) Public"
"Oh,OK..Gonna see you in lunch."
"See ya too?that was fast"
"I'm going to get my book and put my bag there."
"Oh,mkay"
So yeah I walk and put my back,brought my book and leave.
So I went to class and I saw that Dexter...

Dexter's POV

Ugh..It was very embarrassing that I sended my best drawing to GwenVlogs.I saw The new student sitting on a chair on the middle.I was beside her and in front of me, is Angela.My Girlfriend.
"Hi babe."Angela commented
"Hello.How are you?"
"I'm okay,how about you?"
She kissed my cheek and put her hand on my right shoulder."I'm Fine,As long as you stay with me..im okay." I saw the new student rolled her eyes.She also look like a jealous girl,she rolled with a smile and..she looks like joking?I dont know."The Teacher's here,sit."
I Completed her command using my butt.But after 2 subjects :
I saw 'Gwena'(I just heard her name on social media)Is in her locker.Luckily Angela is not here.I started to flirt.
"Hello,beautiful."
"Muta mo(This language is Tagalog search it on google)"
"What?"
"I said Handsome."
"Well,..Are you free tonight?"
"Sheesh, Nope.A lot of business.Mind your business instead."
"Come on,can I get your number?"
"Oh,sure Darling..Here..09145678332"(This is a random number but it was not hers)
"Okay~.I love you"
"I lote you too"
She walked away and I think I heard 'love'?or 'hate'? I dont know..I'm being a non-ear person.'Well..Better call her later~"

Next Part : How's the Call?

(Finished)