Pt.6 : Lock-in Party On Monday?!

Gwen's Pov

Well its really weird that i saw Dexter With that Brown Dog or Choco Labrador , Lola's asleep and i cant sleep . So I picked my phone and played music silently with my headset . I just Heard DexVEVO has decided to Have A concert , But im not suprised. I chilled a few minutes then i fell slept because of the 'So this is Love' song.And Morning , I did THE SAME as I DO ALWAYS and i fell weird , Why is everyone is going on the 'Feed'?I saw there was a Lock-in party.
"Lock-in Party?Who has throwed tha-"
"LOOK!ITS MIKE, THE ONE WHO HAS CREATED THE LOCK-IN PARTY!"
"OVER HERE , MIKE!"
I saw Kelly Behind me.
"Uh-Ah!"
"Sorry, did i scared you?Im sorry if its A yes."
"Well...- Yes but where is the others?"
"I know that one of them were absent or rather be late , of course."
"Oh..How are you?"
"Im just fine , bonding with my family."
"Thats pretty sweet tho ; bonding is like creating memories right?"
"Yes!It was good at the Mall!"
"Oh, so you went in the Mall,huh?Shoppie Girl."
"Dont be Silly!Of course, i did!"
"Well , at least you're happy .Anyways , Do you had your assignment?"
"Yes , i got 4 of them!"
"What?We only got 3!"
"Well..The GorgeousGirls made me do it and they want me to do Angel's.."
"Who is Angel?"
"Angel is actually Dexter's Girlfriend.."
"Well, That was rude.Shall we go now?"
"Sure!"
We Arrived in our Classroom.I wonder what class Kelly had On the first Period..Well,I saw the girl who bullied Kelly . She was sitting infront of that Dexter. "Okay, Class!Let's Begin!" Yep.Thats our English  Teacher.And After thy , We passed 1 subject . I ust saw Dexter Flirting with someone else , i gasped and i just realized that he is a playboy..-
Gwen's Mind : Oh..So..he is a playboy.
I started to walk to the other direction but the bullies came.
"Dont get any nearer my boyfriend ever again!"
"Who are you by the way?"
The three girls(or her friends) gasped .
"Ouch!"
"Ow!"
"That hurts"
"Be more careful!"
"Um..Excuse me,what?" Im pretty confused that part..
"Im Angel, Prettiest , Sexiest , Hotest ,Smartest , Richiest and a Beautiful Angel."
"All of them were opposite about you-"
"You were lucky, her cousin invited you to his Lock-in Party, Mike."
"Oh,You mean in the feed?"
"Of course , Duh."
"Listen , Loser. Dont do any trouble on our party."
"When did you said it was yours too?"
"BRUH!She designed the whole party and the newspaper!Yes It was her cousin's!Mike's Mansion!"
"Go already!You guys Disgust me and you are all so annoying!"
"Stop it!We will leave you alone but!"
"Your butt?-"
"If you stay away to my Boyfriend, DEX - TER."
"That boy?Oh..I did but everytime i go near i see in my own eyes  , he is the one who comes nearer me."
"LIAR!HE WOULD NOT DO THAT!LIAR!"
"Fine!If you dont believed me , then ..Dont!I still hate you!"
"ME NEITHER!SO STOP LYING AND TELL THE TRUTH!"
"I SAID IT!DONT MAKE ME SAY A WORD TWISTED!"
"YOU ARE LYING!"
"Oh,look!The Nerd and Angel is Fighting!People!Come here!"
"ANGEL!ANGEL!" All of them repeated it a few times but not me..
"BRING IT!"
"Gwena?" I heard Kelly..
"STEP BACK,KEL!"
I saw Angel has a bat behind her.
"KEL!CALL ONE OF THE TEACHER!"
Kelly ran and did go in a random office.
"I heard that in the future she will hit me.My ears moved and yeah , she tried to hit me with her hidden bat but i just dodge it.
"What is the meaning of this?"
The Principal came and-
"No weapons in School , Angel!You both Have Detention But first , Suck it on the Principal's office!"
Angel got mad and i just looked like emotionless walking with Angel into the office.I swear to God , I haven't seen my Sister mad at me Before..
"Sit right there."
We both sitted on a couch then the Principal said : "I need explaination."
"Well It started because of her!She wont leave my Boyfriend Go!"
"Excuse me?"
"Are you sure ,Angel?..Boyfriend for being 17?You're too young."
"Seriously?"
So..She is my age.
"Let Ms. Hernandez speak first."
"Well..I did nothing wrong until she and her friends started to say something to me."
"Very well..What's with the BAT , Angel?"
"I-"
"Her hidden bat is like small..So i cant see her bat like hiding in her back."
"IM SORRY BUT IM SPEAKING ON MY OPTIO-"
"Let Angel."
"ugh..yes..i had one..But small.I know that no weapons are allowed to this school-"
"You used it for bullying People?"I said before thinking.
"Wh-What?I do-dont b-bully!"
"We caught you on The Camera , Angel.No need to Explain" Said Our Principal.
Ms. Hernandez , ill give you 1 hour for staying in Detention.Angel, I present you a 1 hour and a half minutes.You guys can go now.
"Yes.."I sadly said.
And yes we stayed in Detention
Or i could said..
A nightmare.
It was looked like Prison.
I was..Kinda intrest on that
LOCK-IN PARTY.
"Hey, Angel..i-..Im sorry.
I would stay away from your 'boyfriend' now..Can i go to the Lock-in Party?"
"Mh.."she was thinking sick.
"Yeah, sure.But do what i told you earlier. 'DONT DO ANY TROUBLE' or.."DONT CAUSE ANY TROUBLE."We whispered the whole thing and the Detention guard was just like sleeping.
A few hours, we ended the school and prepared for the Lock-in Party.Yes its actually really going to took 24 hours.Its actually no schools on Tuesday ..Because all the teachers and the Principal has celebrate for her Birthday.I asked my sister if i can go , and she said "Yeah, Of course.Feel free!"I was wondering if i was happy or Sad , well its called Average-Luck , First , the mansion's really big but i think my mansion is bigger , and second , Angel and Dexter was there.Ugh , thats my bad luck.To be honest , she said that i NEED to go stay away from him, Even i dont , rn.This really felt wrong.

Dexter's POV :

Lock-in Party , huh?Well its okay.I dont care anyways , Angel keep being sweet to me all the time , so i have to do it too."Babe,"
"Yes?"
"Can i borrow £100?"
"Uh, sur?-"
She is secretly a gold digger but she thinks that i didnt noticed.I have revenge and its going to break up soon.
"YAY!Thanks!"
She is probably buy more expensive stuffs but she didnt even use it , she is such a Dumb minded.Buying Useless stuff were very Boring , were just like Fire and Gold as well.
"Are you fine going on Mike's Party?"
"Sure, why not?"
Dexter's Mind : tsk.
I cant believed that i said YES.This is a nightmare.
The girls probably going to be jealous to Angel ,
"Angel , baby."
"Y-yes?"
"What time should we go to your Cousin's Party?"
"Probably 8:00 P"
I didnt replied back and i just did go to my bedroom.
She smiled like a creep or looks like a monster when i looked on my turned off phone (Ya know , the mirror/screen) Hm..Money Addicted , tsk. All i want is to get that Gwena just because she made me prank those two.Being with this Addict , feels like you are not free to go in a peaceful place.I did change to get prepared because theres only 1 hour and 26 minutes before going on Mike's Party.I have a childhood friend named Ethan and Mateo , they're actually good at modeling and smart too- Probably richer than me.
Im tired for being with this Angel.I kinda prefer that Gwena Already.

(The End)

Next Episode : Locked