|M•11|

[Your POV]

Two weeks had passed after the dinner with Tzuyu's parents and the "fight" me and Jungkook had.

I slumped down on Tzuyu's bed as I close my eyes; tired from the assignments our professor gave.

I then sat up when I was wondering where Tzuyu is. I stood up and exit her room as I look for the five girls.

"Hey, girls. Have you seen Tzuyu anywhere?" I asked. "We saw her dashed towards the bathroom earlier. She look so sick." Ryujin said as her sight was glued on the tv.

Bathroom again? I observed that she kept on going inside the bathroom for the past few days.

I sprinted towards Tzuyu's location as I tried opening the door but it was locked. I was going to knock when the door opened, revealing Tzuyu in a shock and worried state.

"Are you alright?" I asked as concern was visible in my tone.

"Tzuyu, are you alright?" I repeated when she's not answering.

Before I could open my mouth again, I saw her handing me something; I couldn't see it properly since she's clenching it.

Once I felt the object on my palm, I saw a.. pregnancy test?! I noticed that two red lines were also present.

"Eh?! You're pregnant?!" I got shocked by the news. Abruptly, a tear trickled down Tzuyu's cheek as I wiped it in a panic manner.

She then leaned her head on my chest as I heard sobs and felt my shirt being wet.

"Hey, hey. Don't take it the wrong way, I was just shock. Don't worry, I won't leave you. I'll help you raise our child." I comforted her as I keep rubbing circles on her back.

Soon, I felt a heavy weight leaning on me. I look down and saw her fell asleep.

I carefully picked her up before going inside her room and gently place her down as I tuck her in.

I close the door without eliciting any noise as I sat on the couch with the other girls while staring at the pregnancy test that was resting on my palms.

"Hey, Y/N-- wait! Who's pregnant?!" Ryujin shouted which garnered the four other girls' attention. They quickly surrounded me.

I saw them anticipating my answer as I leaned back, "Tzuyu." They suddenly became shock.

"Eh?! Tzuyu-unnie is pregnant?!" Yuna shouted as I shushed her down, "Be quiet. She's sleeping."

Yuna apologises. "Y/N-ah.. don't tell me.. it's your child." Yeji sat beside me which I huffed out air. Don't misunderstand, i'm happy but what if her parents find out. It's been two weeks since they got to meet me and then suddenly they'll receive a news that their daughter is pregnant? I'm sure they'll be mad.

"It is." I answered as I heard them gasp. "You're kidding, right?" Chaeryeong asked with a serious expression.

"Do I look like i'm kidding?" I coldly answered back as another gasps was heard inside the room.

"Oh no." Lia started shaking her head with a worried expression, "You're in a big trouble, Y/N." Yuna stated in an anxious tone.