chapter five

// chapter five //

Warning ⚠️ : cursing, dirty imagining, dirty talking, and fighting.

People were starting to find me as the popular girl. I really didn't understand why me being a loner, is so amusing to people. Maybe because I have a good style. I really don't know.

But today was just another day of school. Amelia and Avery, Alejandro and I were going to a party tonight though. I wasn't the type to party. Like I said, I'd rather be alone than talk to people other than my bestfriends. Plus I didn't want to leave my mother alone at home.

I was in class. People were staring at me, because I was wearing a 'revealing outfit'.

Avani's Outfit:

I did have a belly piercing, and a revealing tattoo

I did have a belly piercing, and a revealing tattoo. But this was how I normally dressed and I wasn't gonna change my personality, nor the way I style myself for some people who are staring at me.

But there was one boy I would risk it all for. This Timothee guy. I learned his last name, Chalament. God I would love to change my name to Avani Chalament. I'm already planning what our future kids would look like. But he was the schools fuck boy. He had a girl under his arm everyday. I didn't really see him with the girl that he would roam the streets with anymore, nor in school either.

Avani was thinking about Timothee a lot. She was not even focusing on the class. She was playing with her fingers while thoughts scattered her mind more and more, while the time passed. She was thinking so much that she didn't realize Timothee walked in. He changed his class. Little did Avani know he changed classes for her.

"Fuck, she so fucking hot." The same guy, Carter said.

His stupid comment snapped me out of my thoughts, and I realized Timothee was in the class. I was confused, he didn't have this class.