chapter eleven

// chapter eleven //

Warning ⚠️: cursing.

It was a few hours after you and Timothee initiated your date. He and I, walked around the town. In those few hours only felt like a few seconds to me and Timmy, because we talked about all personal things that had happened in our lives. How it affected us. I talked about how my father was never an actual father to me and Alejandro. How he changed into an official alcoholic when my mother had gone into a car crash.

He told me about his personal life as well. He gone through some rough things as well. His mother and father had split when he was very young. He told me how he felt about the split. He said it affected him as a child, but once he grew up he realized he wouldn't like to see your parents not happy then they are now. But once his mother found someone, they got pretty close. Until one night. He tried to abuse his mother for coming home late from work. He accused her for cheating. If Timothee wouldn't of found this and beat the fool up, his mother would have died. I'm so glad she didn't.

I felt this connection between me and Timothee. It was instant. He was something that I can easily relate to. Someone I can just talk to. Someone who I can reveal who I am to, and that's what I loved about him.

We were now heading the direction towards my house again. I wanted to apologize to my brother for not letting him explain and assuming so much. Once we go there, I didn't realize me and Timothee were still holding hands. Once we did, we pulled our intertwined hands away and blushed. I covered my hands with my face. They all just stared at us and laughed. But Avery didn't laugh, she continued to eye both of us.

I hated that she acted as she owned him. Like he was some sort of object. If anyone treated her a way she would complain how it would be wrong to treat someone like that, but she does not realize she does do it her self.

"Listen I'm sor-" Alejandro said, but I cut him off.

"Babe please don't be sorry, I understand Timothee told me everything. I'm so sorry I didn't let you explain. I accept you and who you are, I just wish you would trust me, that's all." I said to him, getting closer to him. I wanted to pull him in for a hug but he looked like he wanted to explain.

"I do trust you, I was just scared so I told others to tell you for me, I'm sorry." He said to me.

"Don't be sorry." I said to him, as I mumbled into his neck. We were now pulled into a big and tight hug.

I pulled away and looked next to him. To see Caleb.

"I'm sorry to you as well. Welcome to the family Caleb." I said to him as I pulled him into a hug as well. I kissed his cheek and Alejandros next.

"Alright you two go cuties." I said to the two, gesturing for them to go into Alejandros room.

I winked at Alejandro, knowing those two will have a long night. (Ifykyk)

I looked back to Amelia.

"I'm sorry Amelia!" I ran into her arms. I felt her smirk on me. I hope she wasn't taking this in a way I didn't want her to.

"Don't worry, I have a girlfriend now love." She said, knowing what I was thinking already.

She hovered over me as we hug. Amelia is really tall.

I pulled away, and I saw Avery pulling onto to Timothee's arm to leave. They left the door. I looked back at Amelia and laughed. We decided to have a girls night. We got some pop corn, put FRIENDS on. Our classic favorite show.

"it's getting HOT in here so come on and take off your clothes!" Amelia said, as she saw Ale walk out with only a towel around him.

I turned to look at him and what she was talking about. I looked back to Amelia and bursted out laughing. Those were the good nights.