Chapter 15 - Vote

After a quiet but nice night in Victoria's arms, I now sit right on my fiancé's lap where I belong, because like before, anywhere with her is home to me.

The table we are sat at is dark and long, right at the top is a dark brooding man who I assume is the devil, and alongside him is Sophie and Sin who I met the other day with Blood. Surprisingly, Blood is not sat with Sin, but she is standing on one of the side walls with the other henchman.

In front of each of them is a person who I guess are each very important guests that will either vote me in or out, probably by persuasion. As I am just guessing that if I do not get voted in, my Victoria will be very angry, and as she is pretty much a daughter to the Devil, I myself would not want to be on his bad side.

Actually, or his good, with the creepy smiles that each member of this family see to share. I think they are 'I'm about to plot a murder, if you don't do what I want', smiles.

"Good evening everyone, we are here today for a vote. A vote that could introduce a new member to our home and our family", Sophie stands and speaks with a breeze of confidence in her tone, that leaves her gaze on me, and invites everyone else's from the table.

"Fuck off!" Victoria growls suddenly as I feel heat form onto my cheeks from all the attention. With that snap of anger, each person moves there eyes away from me and focus on the table below them.

"Vee, Vee calm down. They just wanted to meet your soon to be wife, Miss Superior of the Silver Seas as are kitty friends like to call her", Dee says sweetly with a small chuckle at the end.

"Yeah, yeah I know. But you know that we keep what is ours to ourselves", Victoria replies with a wink as she strokes my hair lovingly.

"Ok, ladies, creatures and gentleman. Getting back to the matter at hand, this fine specimen here, my blood sisters fiancé, wants to become part of our family. Now, she has not completed The Trials, however in her last one she went down a different path and done something that we believe is a key quality in our clan", Sophie continues with a proud sparkle in her left eye.

With this the unknown members of the table mumble to themselves, whilst Sin and Dee just smile at me like they know something I do not, which is probably correct.

"Now as your probably wondering the quality that Miss Ellie delivered was the excellence of revenge which I'm sure all of us are friends with", Sophie teases.

"As we all know she was meant to rob a bakery which was the opposite of one of Gods 10 commandments 'thou shall not steal'", Sophie states and spits out his name like its and unwanted sprinkle of salt, instead of sugar for a hot cuppa tea.

With this every member on the table makes a face of disgust just thinking of the man who may be the creator of humans and the one who resides in the home of heaven, through the well-known golden gates.

"Now, because of this we believe that Miss Ellie deserves a seat in our clan, our family", Sophie says while pointing at herself, Sin, Blood, and her father the Devil.

As mumbles begin again, a hand shoots up into the air with a nod from Sophie the man speaks, "Sire, I have a question for you". The man waits for the Devils response to continue.

With a hand wave he continues, "Sire, with no acknowledgement of The Trials that your children run how can you know that this child is open to a correct position in our clan"?

"Now, now, I understand you have the right to be curious. But you do not have the right to question my child at my table!" The Devil roars unexpectedly and on autopilot one of the henchmen from behind steps forward and starts to pull the man out by his feet, which causes screams to wail around the room.

"Now, anyone have anything positive to say"? The Devil questions the men who have now started to quiver in fright within there seats.

With a tremble in his voice another man speaks up, "Sire, can me and everyone else talk amongst ourselves"? he questions nervously, which for some reason makes me smile.

"Baby, his fear brings dark power to the family", Victoria surprises me by whispering into my ear, the tingle of her warm breath starts to bring shivers down my body, shivers of want.

With this new want, I purposely move my bottom around Victoria's lap teasing her.

"Stop", she growls in my ear quietly while planting her hands on my hips and digging her nails into my skin lightly, which just makes me want her more.

"But I want to play", I whine back.

"You want a spanking don't you", Victoria answers back while placing soft kisses on my neck the opposite of what her hands are doing.

"Nooo, yeah", I moan back whilst trying to be quiet.

"Yeah you do", she whispers back as she starts nipping at the sensitive parts.

"yeah, yeah", I moan coming undone on her lap.

"Good girl", she whispers back while leaving sweet kisses over her bite marks.

"Miss Ellie, Ellie. Victoria. For Hell's sake Victoria we need the meeting to continue!" Sophie shouts annoyed which brings me out of a bubble, looking at her face I can tell she is trying to hide a chuckle from what she caught the end of.

"We're ready", Victoria answers for the both of us as I pray for the tingling to stop as it is a big distraction.

"Ladies, creatures & gentleman, have you come to a decision?" The Devil asks with a hidden meaning, which leads me to blush a bright red shade.

"Yes sire", the same man from before speaks up.

"Now, speak your answers", the Devil commands.

"Yes".

"Yes".

"Yes".

"Yes".

"Yes".

"Yes".

"Yes".

"Yes".

"Yes".

"Yes".

"Yes".

"Fucking yes", Victoria says with a huge smile on my face which ends with me kissing her straight on the lips. 

---------------------------------

Don't know about you, but those two together make me smile so dam much. Happy reading xx