Chapter 16 - Dress to Impress

"Fuck off", I hear Victoria grunt above me, which makes me wake up from our nap together.

"Meow".

"You can stay", I hear Victoria whisper quietly as I start to sit up while rubbing the tiredness away from my eyes.

"Meow", hearing another purr of meow I look right into the eyes of my favourite mummy kitty.

"Blob!" I shout in surprise whilst pouncing on her like I am on a mission.

"Ellie!" I faintly hear Victoria shout from beside me as my face is stuck in a ball of fur.

"Oi", I hear another voice shout in the background.

"Yes", Victoria groans to the mysterious person.

Getting my head out of Blods fur, I look up to see Sophie with her hands on her hips.

She looks at Victoria "I need to steal Ellie-", however before she can get any further Victoria growls and in a flash she pulls me so I am behind her.

"Not forever", Sophie mutters, which helps Victoria calm down.

"Why do you need her?" Victoria asks annoyed whilst I just stroke her hair, whilst trying to soothe her.

"Becauseeeeee... Dad wants the wedding to start sooner than before for some reason and Hades has the knife with him", Sophie explains with an almost dreamy look on her face as she brings up another mysterious person, who I am guessing is another family member.

"Ok, why is he being odd?" Victoria accepts, which just leads to Sophie shrugging her shoulders.

"Thanks!" Sophie screams and with a rush of air I am pulled away from my loves side, and out of our little sanctuary.

With unhuman speed she takes me to another room, which seems to be a very, very big wardrobe.

"So..." Sophie starts with a massive grin on her face.

"Yeah", I answer unsure as I start to take in the room. A room with no windows but countless mirrors that almost cover every wall and looking in them I am so glad I decided to change into the silk pyjamas earlier, instead of sleeping completely bare like I usually do with Vee.

As well as that gowns seem to hang all around the room, "Where are we?" I turn and question Sophie.

"This is the princess room!", Sophie claps excitedly.

"Ohh, why are we here?"

"Becauseeee, my soon to be sister. We are fitting your gown, your wedding dress!", Sophie bounces up and down no longer able to contain all of the excitement within her body.

With that my mouth opens in surprise, like I knew we would be getting married soon, but not this soon...

"When is the wedding?", I question almost afraid.

"Midnight!"

- - - - - - -- - - - - - - -

After Sophie told me that my wedding was only in about 6 hours, I panicked for a second, but then Sophie told me that Victoria had already chosen my dress and that it would be just her and Blood helping me dress, as she knows that I get nervous around strangers.

So, now I am stood on the podium in the middle of the room with a silk white dress that seems to stick to my skin at the top, with flowers embroided down the arms and with the skirt part poofing out, with white roses all over. On my head is a white silver crown that stands tall and my hair is tied into a pretty bun. apparently, Victoria chose it all as it identifies my innocence, which just makes me wonder what hers will look like.

"Ok, we're going to let you have a couple of minutes to yourself whilst we get ready", Blood tells me.

As they leave to the other side of the room, I carefully sit down on one of the black chairs in the room.

"Da daaaaa!", Sophie shouts as her and Blood walk back into the room, taking me out of my thoughts.

Sophie is wearing a long dark green maxi dress that as ruffles down to the bottom, styled on her head is a black crown, which I am guessing is her own.

Whereas Blood is wearing a floor length dark red dress with a slit in the leg which shows off her figure

"Who you trying to tease?", I ask whilst blushing at both of them

"No one", Sophie tries to say confidently, but instead it comes out quiet and red starts to swarm its way up her neck to her cheeks.

"Who is it?" Me and Blood ask at the same time, surprised.

Just like that never happened Sophie turns to Blood, "Who you trying to impress?"

"Well unlike you, I can say who it is".

"Who is it then?" Sophie asks, waiting for answers.

"Si- just one of the guards", Blood suddenly mumbles out quickly as the door to the room bangs open and Sin walks in.

"We're ready", he announces while looking at nobody else but Blood.

"Yeah, a guard", Sophie mumbles in disagreement while grabbing my arm.

And I just follow along with her whilst looking behind me watching Blood as her confidence wavers and Sin steps into her personal bubble with a possessive glint in his eyes, and in a flash he grabs her jaw and brings his mouth down to her ear, whispering words that we cannot hear. 

-----------------------------------------

Heyo, sorry this chapter was late but I'm here and the wedding bells are ringing. xx