Chapter 6

Harry wakes up to an empty bed. He signs in relief to see that today he doesn't have to face Luke. He sits up in his bed and took his phone from nightstand but there was a sticky paper attached to his phone. He unattached the paper and read it.

Harry baby, I have important work to take care of. So, I will be out of town for 2 months. I hope you will take care of your self and if you feel bored call your sister gemma. And I have sent all maids for the holiday because I know you will be bored at home. So, you can enjoy yourself!! I'll miss you. I love you.

Luke.

Harry crushed the paper in his hand" That means I have 2 months to find out about my daughter but from where should I start? " Harry sign and walk to the kitchen to make himself breakfast.

He sits up in the dining table " Zayra!! Baby breakfast is ready " he calls for his daughter but no one shows up. Then it realized that his daughter is missing. Tears started to roll down from his eyes and he cries in silence.

He smashes all the food from the dinner table to the floor and started screaming for his baby. He faints on the dirty floor.

After hours of unconsciousness. Harry wakes up and looks around to see its 6:00 clock in the evening.

" I was unconscious of how long?" he groans and rubs his head where it hit the floor. He stands up and walks to the bathroom to clean up.

He strolls in the bathroom. He was cleaning himself in the bathroom when Gemma's name comes up in his mind. " Gemma!! She will help me!! Yeah !! I should call her" He whines in happiness.

He quickly cleaned himself and wrapped a towel around his thin waist. He hurriedly walked into his room and pick up his phone to diall gemma number.

After 3 calls she answers it. " Hello !! It's gemma speaking!!" She answered through the phone.

" g-gem!! C-Can you c-come here? P-Please" Harry cried through phone and pleaded his sister to come.

" Harry !! Baby, what happens? Are you ok? Wait I'm on my way!!" and with that, she hangs up the phone.

Gemma lives in the next town to harry's a town and she cares about him a lot but they didn't contact each other more openly and frequently like they use to do before Harry's marriage.

After half an hour of waiting and preparing himself to meet his sister. He heard a knock on the door which means gemma is here. He walked to the door hug her so, tightly letting her know how much he missed her.

They parted and harry took her in the living room and they both sit on the couch facing each other.

" Harry !! Baby, how are you? Are you ok?" Gemma asked worriedly.

" Gem am ok!! I want to ask you about something? " Harry said hoping his sister remembers her niece.

Gemma nods but tense up a bit. She knows what Harry was going to ask her because Luke already threatened her to keep her mouth shut. Or there wise he is going to hurt her only niece.

"Gem !! Do you remember my daughter?" Harry begged with his fingers crossed behind his back.

Gemma smirked. He might have threatened me but I'm going to give harry some hint. hope he gets them. She thought to herself.

"No!! You don't have zayra!! You don't have any daughter!!" She yellowed at Harry hoping he will understand.