𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟

11.57pm

I wake up slowly, warmth surrounding my entire body as I snuggle closer to the body behind me.

WAIT- WHAT?!

I shoot up and out of the bed in a heartbeat, grabbing the hairdryer to use as a weapon. The other person stirs and sits up, rubbing his eyes. I squeal and jump back into his arms, hugging him tightly. "Channie..." I mumble, as the tears begin to run down my cheeks, wetting his shoulder.

"Shhh, babygirl..." He mumbles into my ear as he stroked my hair gently. "It's okay, I'm here now..." His arms are instantly wrapped around me and I'm pressed into his body with my head nuzzled by his neck.

I could stay like this forever...

Chan pulls me away from him and I physically whimper, causing his face to soften as his big thumbs wipe away my tears. "Look at me..." he says softly, tilting my head up and looking deep into my eyes. "You've got this, okay? I'm so proud of you and I'm always going to be right here for you, alright?" I give a little nod and a sniffle whilst swiping at my face to clear my cheeks. "You know, you look really cute when you cry!" Chan smiles, pinching one of my cheeks. I playfully pout my lips and he smirks before planting a quick kiss on them, taking me by surprise. "Sorry, I shouldn't have done that..."

"Chan, it's okay..." I mumble. "Could-Could you do it again?" I ask, shyly. Instantly his lips are on mine, moving in sync as we can finally explore the connection we have freely with no repercussions. I pull away and a tremendous yawn escapes my mouth and I gasp to cover my mouth whilst letting out a little giggle. Chan bursts out laughing and I hit him, telling him to keep it down. He calms himself and wraps his arms around me, laying us down with my head on his chest. "Get some rest, Sunmi. We're exploring Bangkok tomorrow!"

"Okay, good night, Channie..." I mumble before my eyes are closed and I'm drifting into the land of dreams...

9.42am

I wake again to an empty bed, causing me to shiver and immediately sit upright, my head scanning the room for any sigh of Chan.

Did I really dream all of last night?

I slowly climb out of bed and stretch, bending over to touch my toes when I hear the door open.

"Oh my!" A male voice exclaims and I quickly stand and come face-to-face with a blushing Seonghwa. "I'm sorry, Sunmi! I should have knocked! I didn't realise you were out of bed, Chan just headed out so I thought I'd check on you!"

So it wasn't a dream...

I let out a chuckle and reassure him that it's fine as I was just stretching. "Seriously, Hwa, don't worry about it!" I smile and he nods. "Have you guys eaten yet?"

"We were just about to head down, that's why I came to see if you were awake..." he blushes. "I was going to ask if you wanted to come with us!"

"Yes, please!" I smile, my stomach choosing that moment to growl at me. "I'll just quickly get changed, okay?"

"Okay!" Seonghwa smiles before politely bowing and leaving again. I grab my clothes and rush into the bathroom to avoid any accidental flashing if someone were to open the door again. I quickly change and tie my hair back so it's out of my face.

"Hey guys!" I smile as I head out of my room and meet Seonghwa, Wooyoung and Yeosang. "Shall we eat? I'm starving!"

"Let's go!!" Yeosang grins, rushing towards the door. I smile and walk alongside Seonghwa, making polite conversation whilst we head towards breakfast. "Hey, Sunmi? Chan's saved you a space!" Yeosang smiles as he sits down, pulling out the chair beside him.

"Oh, okay!" I smile as I sit beside him and look at the place beside me with a missing plate which causes me to realise my plate is missing. I turn to Yeosang. "Are you sure this is where Chan and I are meant to be sitting?"

"Yeah, look!" He smiles as he points towards the food area where Chan was now exiting with two plates, one filled with his favourite foods and the other filled with mine. I grin as he sits down beside me, placing the plate full of my favourite things in front of me.

"Thank you," I say before I quickly peck his cheek. "It's all my favourites! How did you know?"

"Sunmi, you think I haven't been your breakfast buddy for so long that I wouldn't remember your favourite foods?" Chan smiles as he takes a bite of his food. "I also know you like some of my favourites so I'm willing to share, okay?"

"Awh~" I coo as I look at him with love-filled eyes. "You're the cutest!"

"Okay, I get you guys are all lovey-dovey but can we eat please?" Hongjoong laughs, digging into his food.

"Yeah, of course!" I laugh before taking a bite and letting out a sound of satisfaction as the taste hits my tongue. "Oh, that's good..."

"Uhm, Sunmi?" Seonghwa says, his voice sounding worried. I quickly open my eyes and look to where he's sat across from me. "Oh, thank god! I thought you passed out again!"

"Oh!" I laugh, shaking my head. "No, I was just enjoying my food!"

Is it that worrying?

"So, you wanna hear the plans for after breakfast?" Chan grins.

8.53pm

I flop onto the bed and let out a sigh.

God, I'm exhausted!

"Did you enjoy yourself?" Chan asks, carefully placing himself beside me. I roll into his embrace and nod my head into his chest. I look up at him and smile before pecking his lips.

"I had an amazing day, thank you Channie!" I smile, my eyes closing again. "I don't want the night to end..."

Of course I had to yawn right as I said that!

"Get some sleep, babygirl," he softly says, his hands subconsciously playing with my hair. "We've got forever to spend together..."