Chapter 2

Britney to the side.......

I felt like a girl on her birthday, opening her gifts and one of them has the one direction doll shes always wanted. except in my case it was being a seporah girl and definitely not wrapped in wrapping paper with a ribbon on top.

I was so excited until I remembered my brother's wedding is tomorrow . why oh why does this keep happening to me?

" I can't tomorrow, it's my brothers wedding." I told them.

" Well you get to choose, go to your brothers wedding or become a seporah girl, your choice." with that they walked away, but before turning the corner , the leader called over her shoulder " choose wisely."

Choose wisely my butt, it's almost as if they want me to fail, oh wait they do. Well to bad for them I'm not missing my brothers wedding for anything.

I quickly walk home, as i walk up the stairs to my house that's like any other white picket house fence with the red door, my father stood waiting with an umbrella.

"What's the umbrella for?" I ask him as I reach him.

" It's supposed to rain, so I'm prepared." he answers " can you do me a favor?"

" That depends on what it is, what is it?"

"Can you go buy milk before your mother wakes up and has my head, you know her with her milk." we both laugh at that. it's true my mother can drink milk all day and night. but she always has one full cup in the morning.

" Tell brad to do it, the little twerp needs to get out anyways." brad is my younger brother by 2 years. he's the player in the family.

" Tell brad to do what?" Speaking of the devil. brad stands by the window with his head out. his short blonde hair swept to the side. his baby blue eyes twinkling under the porch light. he was probably eavesdropping , wouldn't be the first time.

" Go get milk for mom or I'm I'll tell her about what you did last week." I threatened him.

" You wouldn't"

" Oh but I would, now make it snappy I have something important to tell mom, and I can't do that if she's angry." I walk into the house and go straight into my room.

My room is purple, purple bed, purple walls, purple closets and dressers. the window curtain is a light blue though and so are my pillows. I lay Down on my bed to wait till mom gets up, but end up falling asleep. I guess I'll speak to her later.