chapter 3

I woke up at 8pm, to the sound of glass shattering. Jumping up frantically, i searched for my knife that I always keep close by. Finding it under a stack of cloths on the floor i head out my room as quietly as i possibly can.

BOOM!

Something hits the wall down stairs. An ear splitting scream is sounded but it's not one that I recognize. I jump over the Banister and land quitely on my toes on the stairs. I walk down the stairs and look to my right and there laying on the floor is a woman with blonde hair in a white dress.

Recognization sets in and I realize the woman is the witch that is supposed to give the special one their powers. Standing in front of her is a black shadow holding a knife and in his other hand a fireball, I realize it's a demon. I quickly run at the demon with my knife drawn but when I go to stab it my hand goes right through. It's like I wasn't even there, neither of them looked at me.

" she'll be here soon and when she comes I'll give her her powers and she'll defeat your evil kind. And nikolis will protect her no matter what" the white witch said, her name is amberlina. She begins to cough up blood and behind me i hear the door opening. Turning around i see my self walk through the door in seporah girl armor.

When the witch sees me she smiles and laughs which quickly turns into another coughing fit. The me that came through the door is screaming something but I can't hear it. All I hear is someone yelling for me to wake up. But aren't i already up.

My body begins to shake and the shadow figure turns to me. I don't see their face but i hear what they say.

" it isn't nice to peek into your future special one." It says. " i will find u and when i do all your powers will be mine."

A crack of lighting is sounded and then I'm in the ocean drowning, hearing the thing laughing evily.

Than... i wake up.

" WAKE UP! THE SEPORAHS ARE MAKING AN ANNOUNCEMENT. "

My little sister yells at me.

I jump and throw on sweatshirt over my clothing from lastnight. I run downstairs and sure enough there on the tv is the leader i saved yesterday.

" we are happy to announce that the protector of the special one has said she is waking up to her powers. He will be arriving today." She says. " we are to be on our best behavior today and throughout his stay and hopefully he finds the special one. " with that the usual reporter goes on and all i can think is i had a dream I was the special one like i usually do, and now this guy is coming. And I'm looking at a cup and it's floating in the air.