𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞: 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐓𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐃𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐓𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐀𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐓𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫

Betty's POV

I woke up to the sound of shuffling, which is not what I'm used to. I'm used to waking up and hearing the yells of Karen. Fucking bitch.

The shuffling doesn't stop so I decide to roll over. I see a rather handsome looking Jughead putting his pants on. "Hey, Jonesy."

He turns around and meets my gaze. "Hey," he smiles widely, looking genuinely happy to see me.

"What time is it?" I ask, sitting up and stretching.

"It is... 4:00," he says, checking his phone.

"Wait, really?! Wow, time sure does fly when you're having fun," I smirk.

"Yeah, yeah," he grins, "you seemed to enjoy the sleep more than the sex."

"I did. You kept trying to control me. Bitch, I said I was on top!"

He just laughs sarcastically. I then realize that's he's getting dressed and probably leaving, "wait!" I yell.

"Yes, what's wrong?"

"Don't go," I breathe.

He sighs. "I'll stay for another 30 minutes, but after that I have to go," he says throwing me his shirt.

I smile and quickly pull the shirt over my head, "well, are you gonna cuddle me or not, you heathen?"

He just chuckles, shaking his head. "Give me a moment," he says.

I smile and lay back down, drifting back to sleep for a moment.

A couple of minutes later, I feel the other side of my bed dip. I wake up again and look over to see Jones laying down, putting his arm around me. "You still tired, Princess?" He asks me.

"A little," I admit.

"Why don't you go back to bed?"

I chuckle. "Well, for one: You're here. Two: I have a million thoughts running through my head right now."

"Oh, yeah? Like what?"

"Nothing you haven't heard before. Just my BPD, I'm guessing."

"I don't care if I've heard it before, I'll hear it again. Talk to me," he shakes me shoulder a little.

I sit up more and lean on his shoulder. "Well, I love you, and I want to be in a relationship with you, but the other part of me just wants to be friends, and the other part is telling me to stop everything in the world and fix myself so that I don't hurt you, and I don't know what to do. I really... wanna hurt myself right now. I wish I didn't exist right now. I feel like a bunch of repressed anger is just coming out and I'm taking it out on you. I feel like everyone in my life is lying to me. I feel like nothing at this point. I've lost everything. A little part of me wishes I was dead cause then I couldn't hurt anyone, I couldn't cause anymore pain, I wouldn't have to live with the feeling that I will never be able to make a decision. I can't do it anymore. I've truly lost everything. My mind, my friends, my family, everything."

He just sits there for a moment, taking everting in. "I'm sorry," is all he manages to say.

"Don't be. It's not your fault I'm a problematic 12 year old. My own family didn't love me, i can't expect you to."